[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will get moss?

moopyjiggles

Why the hell would Miami want him? They have bess and marshall ffs. I think Lynch's value would see a slight increase, mike williams might falter or stay the same

Miami would want him so they can put Moss and Marshall on the wings and let Bess and Fasano work the middle.

Wherever he goes, the sheer threat of Moss draws double coverage. The second you single cover him, that's when you are most likely to get burned.

Edited by RattlerB

Uh - Seattle needs to worry about protection on the offensive line before they worry about who they're gonna throw it to. If you can't give Hasselbeck more than 2 seconds to find a receiver, it doesn't matter if he's throwing to Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Reggie Wayne or Moss..

With as bad as the NFC Worst is, I don't think it's too far fetched to see him in St. Louis

Uh - Seattle needs to worry about protection on the offensive line before they worry about who they're gonna throw it to. If you can't give Hasselbeck more than 2 seconds to find a receiver, it doesn't matter if he's throwing to Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Reggie Wayne or Moss..

With as bad as the NFC Worst is, I don't think it's too far fetched to see him in St. Louis

I'm up for anything that will net Moss more than 1 catch for 8 yards!

i'be been hearing the Rams have a shot at him mainly cause the 12 other teams in front ot them on waivers don't want to foot the bill.

3 likely places

St Louis

Oakland

Washington

I don't think he will get past these 3 teams that are in the hunt for a playoff berth and need a deep threat

i'be been hearing the Rams have a shot at him mainly cause the 12 other teams in front ot them on waivers don't want to foot the bill.

3 likely places

St Louis

Oakland

Washington

I don't think he will get past these 3 teams that are in the hunt for a playoff berth and need a deep threat

Could Oakland really be so stupid as to put in a claim for a guy who kicked and screamed his way out of town a few years ago? They want to pay $3mm+ to bring him back into the fold for half a season? That would make zero sense to me.

I hope it's a team that hasn't had a bye week yet. He needs a break.

And could use a couple weeks of practice to get into the new system. From a fantasy standpoint, Denver would probably be the best landing ground - I doubt that will happen though.

3 likely places

St Louis

Oakland

Washington

I hope that STL won't do that to Bradford and his 'so far' awsome developement.

If he clears waivers today I wouldn't count out Tennessee. Britt's injury sounds like a multiple week thing and Fisher wouldnt let him be a distraction.

As a Moss owner, I'm rooting hard for Tennessee.... I agree 100% about Fisher, and to top it off

w10 Nov 14 @Miami 1:00pm

w11 Nov 21 Washington 1:00pm

w12 Nov 28 @Houston 1:00pm

w13 Dec 5 Jacksonville 1:00pm

w14 Dec 9 Indianapolis 8:20pm

w15 Dec 19 Houston 1:00pm

w16 Dec 26 @Kansas City 1:00pm

Talk about SOFT! Plus, none of those are going to be cold (well, maybe KC).

Edited by The Waterboy

Mort says the top 12 teams will probably pass leaving the Rams as a likely option. Mort's success rate isn't so great though so take it for what it's worth. The logic is sound, they were giong after Vincent Jackson, so why wouldn't they pluck Moss off the wire? As for Moss, that situation would satisfy his need to pile up stats I would think, so he might behave himself. Possible I would say.

Boy folks!!! Here in the St. Louis area the local sports guys are going BANANAS over this!! Can't wait to get outta work and listen on the way home! Bring Randy to St. Louis!!!! By the way

Quote:

General Manager Billy Devaney, Stlouisrams.com.Sorry I'm late but I was on the phone with this player from Marshall. Chris Massey and I were talking some NASCAR, had a great conversation about an upcoming race. .

http://chat.nfl.com/front/index/1204?a_id=2

Love it! :wacko:

'

And from the standpoint of timing, the Rams are on bye this week, so he would have plenty of time to acclamate to the offense. FWIW, the sports-talk call-in shows are full of people howling for the Rams to sign Moss.