[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who will get moss?

moopyjiggles

Really Twiley? At the beginning of the year yes, bu now that the NFC Worst is up for actual grabs, I don't think anything is out of the realms of possibility.

I think if the Rams had a chance to go all the way then, yeah, they'd consider it as a one year thing but this team has been all about long term and bringing in the right players to make that possible. Moss just doesn't fit that mold and he's not really the solution or x-factor that this team needs to take them to the next level. Moss would be a band-aid.

I think if the Rams had a chance to go all the way then, yeah, they'd consider it as a one year thing but this team has been all about long term and bringing in the right players to make that possible. Moss just doesn't fit that mold and he's not really the solution or x-factor that this team needs to take them to the next level. Moss would be a band-aid.

I kinda see what your saying. I do think it would benefit the team greatly to have someone who dictated double coverage every time and if you didn't give him that then, Sammy has the arm and accuracy to burn them. I also think Moss would like the youth movement that the Rams bring to the table. This is all just me, I think we both agree that due diligence must be taken with him though.

Absolutely... Moss is an egotistical, maniacal cancer and to be honest, I hope he Darryl Strawberry's it.

I kinda see what your saying. I do think it would benefit the team greatly to have someone who dictated double coverage every time and if you didn't give him that then, Sammy has the arm and accuracy to burn them. I also think Moss would like the youth movement that the Rams bring to the table. This is all just me, I think we both agree that due diligence must be taken with him though.

Definitely. I think if they don't pick him up then they're truly standing by Spags and his "four pillars" model.

agreed. he might get them to the playoffs in that horrible division - just so could be one and done. they've been doing a good job and don't need a guy who has been booted from 2 teams already this year ruining chemistry.

NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora "hears" that the Seahawks will not put in a waiver claim on Randy Moss.

The Seahawks have been flirting with the idea of landing a big-play receiver since the offseason, but they've apparently decided that Moss' attitude is too much of a risk. LaCanfora also hears that the Ravens will not claim OLB Shawne Merriman, who starred locally at Maryland.