[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

JACOB TAMME

doing_it_live

same here, lost Finley.

yeah, lost Finley, miraculously claimed him off waivers last week and just traded for Gates about 3 hours before his foot became a story :wacko:

thank god for Tamme and that's what I get anyways for acquiring Gates because he was better trade value than Austin....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked Tamme up to cover Gates injury and his bye next week....if Tamme keeps this up I could have a bit of a dilema at TE, but a good problem to have I guess.

Exactly. I picked up Tamme as soon as I heard about Clark, only for a bye week fix for Davis but at this point, I think Tamme will be getting the nod on a weekly basis. I'm considering packaging up Davis and another RB to shore up my RB a little better and holding onto Tamme. Or, I just might be a prick and let those Davis points gather on my bench.

• 2 weeks later...
Is Jacob Tamme worth holding on to for next season in a dynasty league? If your trading deadline hasn't passed, and you don't think you can make the playoffs, should you trade Tamme to a contender now while you can still get something for him?

I'd absolutely move him in that situation. He's not going to supplant dallas clark so, unless he ends up on another team, he could be pretty useless nex t year.

On the Colts he worth nothing next year , rememeber Fred Davis last year. where is he now. backing up Cooley. BUT if Tamme was on another team he would be a top ten TE option.

I don't know about that. There's only one Peyton Manning

I would most definitely move him if you can get something of value

Peyton has a way of making no-name, slow, white-guys look good(see: Blair White along with Tamme). To their credit, they do an awful lot more with their targets than the frustrating Garcon. I don't roster guys like that, It's not worth wasting brain power trying to guess if they'll have their one really good game any particular week vs their more typical, pedestrian games.