[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IND-HOU

splotchman

I don't know why they just don't run the ball most or all the time. Foster's running all over them.

I was just going to say this. It seems once teams these days get down by two scores they automatically go to the pass.

needed an average game from schaub. expected it to not be a problem as was expecting a high scoring game.

+1 - I only need about 200 yards from him and about 75 of those yards to go to Andre Johnson. A TD would be perfect, but I don't even need much without one really.

ETA - Seems like the Texans should just start running some quick slants to counteract the pass rush. That and, as others have stated, get Foster going some more. What a brutally shiddy display of offense from Schaub so far.

Edited by MTSuper7

Foster seemed to be runninig great but seem to be intent on passing the ball.. poorly I might add

Ive got Foster on two teams, but havent gotten a chance to see him play live yet......guy is really good. The toss sweep they ran last series to Ward also made me see how much quicker Foster is.

They need to stop yanking Foster on 2nd and 3rd downs for Ward and just passing. It doesn't fool anyone and it's completely ineffective.

It was a defensive penalty. The clock was 00. They were given a free play, basically.

Wrong play. He is asking why the play was stopped as they were ticking down to the 2:00 minute warning, not to the end of the quarter. The announcers said they thought it had something to do with allowing the defense to make substitutions because the offense did ... never mind the player running on the field was an offensive player.