[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fat ass to replace McNabb?

devildog0311

I saw that and was thinking "Shanny has done lost his mind" but, I'm also thinking there is a method to his madness. I think there is a conspiracy in the works here with Cutler and Shanny. Cutler has looked like crap and I'm to a point to where I think it's intentional and Shanny is pissing in the wind with McNabb. Shanny has all intention of dumping McNabb (funny because allot of this is due to his weight) and replacing him with a washed out, fat ass of his own.

Just saying and their is nothing to this conspriacy but it seems interesting....

Everyone calm down. Skins are 4-4 heading into the bye, not bad. McNabb needs to work on his attention to details in practice and apparently that means the 2-minute drill. In that Detroit game he gave up a horrendous INT when leading 25-20. Shanny got his message across and they'll move on.

I think Washington comes out of their bye week in unison and I'd expect a great game against Philly.

Your missing the point ,,,, I think most are jut trying post anything but Moss & Favre

I still can't believe that the Moss thread received 10 times more post then the Monday Night game :wacko:

Ya I was too busy watching football to get into last night's threads. Nothing like a good ol' fashioned team meltdown to keep everyone interested.

Most of the national media buried Eagles fans who were happy when McNabb was traded. Now everyone can see exactly why McNabb was so frustrating to Eagles fans. He had all the talent in the world but lacks the mental toughness required at the QB position. He is great when there is no pressure on him but as soon as he is in a close game with little time left he is worthless.