[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NO homers

Balzac

Is he expected to be full go for this weekend's tilt against the lowly Panthers? He was dropped in my league and I'd be happy to burn my waiver priority on him if I knew he was playing - that matchup is too good to ingore.

Just in case anyone didn't catch it in the Bush/PT thread, Ivory practiced fully today & should start this weekend.

Got it. Now all I need to do is get him off waivers and then decide if I want to start him over BJGE or Best on Sunday. Am I the only one who thinks Ivory is going to go bananas on Carolina?

Got it. Now all I need to do is get him off waivers and then decide if I want to start him over BJGE or Best on Sunday. Am I the only one who thinks Ivory is going to go bananas on Carolina?

:fingerscrossedknocksonwood: No, no you're not. :wacko:

Could be way off base here but the very unscientific eyeball test was that Jones looked very good. Decent burst. Decisive. He kind of looked like a healthy PT. Very similar builds and running styles as well as decent hands.

The Tampa game was bad but he was signed only 5 days prior. PIT was PIT but he looked good.

I would obviously respect a Homer's opinion to the contrary but Ivory just doesn't look the part. Maybe a decent fill-in but, to me, Jones looks like he could have the most upside should PT miss a lot more time (which seems very likely) while Ivory lacks consistency and is constantly getting nicked. Betts looks awful. Hard to see how Betts is even on the roster at this point.

Jones is a bit of a forgotten man in this situation and seems to only be hampered by his late arrival and picking up the playbook. Obviously Jones is a journeyman type who has so far failed as a starter but this is probably the most loaded offense he's played on and the bye week may only help him with the playbook.

Thoughts NO homers?