[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New game question

Big F'n Dave

Figured I'd go ahead and enter the mid-season game The Huddle's pimpin', I could use the three grand. One problem, how do I submit a lineup? I go to the My Lineup page and see all of the players, but there's no way to select them. Anybody?

Figured I'd go ahead and enter the mid-season game The Huddle's pimpin', I could use the three grand. One problem, how do I submit a lineup? I go to the My Lineup page and see all of the players, but there's no way to select them. Anybody?

Click on the player you want to start and he appears in your line-up.

I think you submit your lineup as your picking your players. Your players are on the left. If you don't want to start them, redo until they are on the right.

Nope, not working.

Click on the player you want to start and he appears in your line-up.

Uh-uh. Nothing happens when I click on a player. :wacko:

As you click on player pictures, it drops them down into your starting lineup. It drops the players from that position that you did not select onto your "against" team. Not sure how that all acts in the many different browsers. I had no problem using IE or Google chrome

As you click on player pictures, it drops them down into your starting lineup. It drops the players from that position that you did not select onto your "against" team. Not sure how that all acts in the many different browsers. I had no problem using IE or Google chrome

When I selected the Saints Def, the Vikes Def icon does not make it to my "against" team. Its like its getting blocked...

Nothing happens when I click on a player's picture.

If you are on "MY LINEUP" screen, assuming you have not already made selections, you should start out with two QBs of Manning and Rodgers side-by-side. once you mouse click on either it should drop that one to the left as your QB and automatically drop the other to the right as your opponent's QB.

I know they tested it but given the wide range of different browers, platforms, anti-virus, anti-advertising, cookies, etc. maybe some mixture doesn't work. What are you using? I know others and myself have used Google chrome, IE, Firefox and opera successfully. Not sure about safari on the mac.

and it worked in FF for me

If you are on "MY LINEUP" screen, assuming you have not already made selections, you should start out with two QBs of Manning and Rodgers side-by-side. once you mouse click on either it should drop that one to the left as your QB and automatically drop the other to the right as your opponent's QB.

I'm on the right screen, but nothing happens when I click the player's pics.

I know they tested it but given the wide range of different browers, platforms, anti-virus, anti-advertising, cookies, etc. maybe some mixture doesn't work. What are you using? I know others and myself have used Google chrome, IE, Firefox and opera successfully. Not sure about safari on the mac.

Firefox 3.6.12 on my iMac. Surely they've made this Mac-compatible. :wacko:

When I selected the Saints Def, the Vikes Def icon does not make it to my "against" team. Its like its getting blocked...

That's because you're choosing the wrong defense and the program is trying to throw you a hint.