[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bored at a Cowboys game?

i_am_the_swammi

Its really not a family atmosphere anymore at games unless you spend big bucks to get great seats. I have season tickets to the Patriots and there are a lot of shananigans that go on in the stands/parking lot.

As miuch as my 4 year old wants to go I am just not ready to possibly subject him to seeing something that might not be appropriate. They are only innocent for a little while in life.

something like the chubby you are sporting while watching that?

I went to a Chiefs game a few years ago and saw two women feel each other up and kiss each other ... two rows in front of me ... oh, and they were standing up (as the Priest Holmes had just scored another TD) so the entire section saw them. I think that was their version of a celebration dance.

Needless to say, I'm glad none of my kids were there.

something like the chubby you are sporting while watching that?

Not really. I don't even think that was that exciting to watch. A girl in her bra? Do you get chubbys at the beach when you see a hot girl in a bikini? I have gotten lap dances at strip clubs and not gotten a chubby.