[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Jones

Balzac

Packers WR James Jones is begging for more consistent opportunities in the Packers' passing game going forward.

Even better, he went third person on us. "James Jones could play better, yes," Jones said. "But James Jones believes to be up, you need opportunities. I can't throw the ball to myself. I can't do that." If James Jones would stop dropping easy passes, Aaron Rodgers would target him more consistently. With Donald Driver (quad) out this week, he should get his wish.

Great quote - I love how he gets all serious and reverts to the first person when talking about throwing the ball to himself.

hard to say. James Jones is honestly a bucket head and Green Bay has given him ample opportunities to win the job but he cant. Jones is more physically gifted but Jordy Nelson has the better hands and runs better routes. I would go with Nelson Right now only because I beleive the patience is wearing thin on Jones.

hard to say. James Jones is honestly a bucket head and Green Bay has given him ample opportunities to win the job but he cant. Jones is more physically gifted but Jordy Nelson has the better hands and runs better routes. I would go with Nelson Right now only because I beleive the patience is wearing thin on Jones.

From what little I know, I agree. I already picked up Nelson before this post but wanted to get some other opinions. Thanks.

From what little I know, I agree. I already picked up Nelson before this post but wanted to get some other opinions. Thanks.

He loses concentration some. Against the Jets they lined Jennings up inside and Revis often covered Jones and that led much to the 0 catches.

They need to keep him involved to keep his concentration. He makes big plays them drops simple passes.

Nelson is mostly a slot receiver in that offense. I like Jones better but he needs to stop dropping passes.

For the year Nelson has a higher catch %(62 vs 47)

Jones 40 targets 19 receptions 284 yds 1 TD.

Nelson 35 targets 22 receptions 239 yds 0 TD's.

He loses concentration some. Against the Jets they lined Jennings up inside and Revis often covered Jones and that led much to the 0 catches.

They need to keep him involved to keep his concentration. He makes big plays them drops simple passes.

Nelson is mostly a slot receiver in that offense. I like Jones better but he needs to stop dropping passes.

Thanks for the added insight.

Thanks for the info and stats. Very interesting. I pick up Nelson and dropped Burleson. I think GB is going to have a big week reciever wise.

I want to pick up either Jones or Nelson. Any homers have a preference between the two?

Total crapshoot. Jones has a higher potential, but as stated above, loses concentration. Jordy Nelson is erratic as it gets with catching tough balls, but dropping too many passes and fumbling. I go James Jones as Jordy just doesnt flash "it". I have both in a few leagues. I'm starting James Jones in one, Nelson not so much.

I do think the coaching staff will give James Jones first crack at establishing something early on. Maybe knowing his situation going into the game will get him focused. I do know that unintentionally calling out Aaron Rodgers might not have been the best idea. I see Rodgers looking his way early, and if the drops continue he'll get more than an earful.

hard to say. James Jones is honestly a bucket head and Green Bay has given him ample opportunities to win the job but he cant.

Because he was going to beat out Jennings or Driver?

only because I beleive the patience is wearing thin on Jones.

And the patience is still with Nelson after his costly fumbles?

Packers WR James Jones is begging for more consistent opportunities in the Packers' passing game going forward.

Even better, he went third person on us. "James Jones could play better, yes," Jones said. "But James Jones believes to be up, you need opportunities. I can't throw the ball to myself. I can't do that." If James Jones would stop dropping easy passes, Aaron Rodgers would target him more consistently. With Donald Driver (quad) out this week, he should get his wish.

Great quote - I love how he gets all serious and reverts to the first person when talking about throwing the ball to himself.

The Football is like a one man cold to Clifford Franklin.

James Jones nearly cost us a WCOFF win last week as a bye week injury replacement because James Jones put up a goose egg.

James Jones will be on our bench this Sunday.

James Jones still has a chance to play on our team, mostly because James Jones has a late game. I'm pretty sure that James Jones will be benched for Collie.