[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Survivor Pool Thread

Jackass

Who do people like this week?

For those still alive, i guess it depends on options, but generally speaking looks like two biggest favorites are:

Minny (home) vs. zona

Atl (home) vs. TB

Other options:

NYG @ Sea

or NO @ Car

But generally don't like using road teams.

Won mine with KC last week (really sweated that one out), but if I had to pick this week, I'd lean towards Atlanta. As nice of a surprise as Tampa has been, they haven't beaten anybody close to Atlanta's level. The one game they DID play against a top-notch team, they got smoked at home (PIT). Atlanta coming off a bye as well, which should give them an extra advantage.

Meanwhile, Minnesota is in complete chaos, has won only two games this year, and has a beat up QB. I don't see them losing to AZ at home, but I see Atlanta losing to TB at home even less.

I won one of mine with KC last week. I have all bad options in my other and it's just me and one other guy. Here's my options

ATL v TB

NYJ @DET

MIN v ARI

NYG @SEA

Either HOU or SD

I don't like any of them but I am probably going to go with ATL, Jets or Giants. I never pick teams on the road but I like divisional games even less. MIN should win but I have a hard time taking them.

What do you guys think?

I won one of mine with KC last week. I have all bad options in my other and it's just me and one other guy. Here's my options

ATL v TB

NYJ @DET

MIN v ARI

NYG @SEA

Either HOU or SD

I don't like any of them but I am probably going to go with ATL, Jets or Giants. I never pick teams on the road but I like divisional games even less. MIN should win but I have a hard time taking them.

What do you guys think?

Giants in a cakewalk today.