[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex Option (Non PPR)

Seahawk

I think Branch is probably safer than Nelson, but it's close. Shonn Greene probably will get at least 4 points against the Lions, so you can consider him too.

Edited by Pistolkid

Seahawk,

Roll with Greene. I think if NYJ gets up on DET early, then it will be LT and Greene ground-n-pound. He should produce decent, the other options are too hit or miss. Branch could bounce back but until he does it consistently can't trust him just yet. Greene will get touches in that rushing attack so I think he's safest play

My problem or dilemma to go with Greene is that he played sub par against GB he missed some key blocks which cause rushed passes and even a few nasty hits on Sanchez. He was also ineffective on the ground. The one plus side to him is that he's managed to still produce an average of 4 points per game for me. So what you guys are saying is true in that he will be a solid 4 or 5 point fantasy play. The only way he gets more is if there's garbage time and the way I saw the Lions play last week I just don't see that happening.

My problem or dilemma to go with Greene is that he played sub par against GB he missed some key blocks which cause rushed passes and even a few nasty hits on Sanchez. He was also ineffective on the ground. The one plus side to him is that he's managed to still produce an average of 4 points per game for me. So what you guys are saying is true in that he will be a solid 4 or 5 point fantasy play. The only way he gets more is if there's garbage time and the way I saw the Lions play last week I just don't see that happening.

I'd roll the dice with Nelson. I don't trust anyone other than LT on the Jets team for consistenet points.

I liked Greene here, because i think that from now on he will get more touches in order to rest LT so he doesnt go down, especially on garbage time. But, i agree with you, this time i dont think there will be much garbage time with a very nice Lions offense.

Go with Nelson, Driver out and the replacement TE not doing a good job, he will get a ton of throws.

Please answer mine, I like the way you analize the matchups, i can really take your advice.

i like branch or greene here since both of them aren't playing against great defenses.

and if you're considering nelson, remember that james jones is also an option on the GB receiving-core. it's a toss up on who plays better or gets more looks from rodgers for that matter. good luck.

Agreed...I'd go Nelson then Branch