[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 9 predictions

Do Work Son

Matt Stafford outperforms Mark Sanchize in a head to head matchup leading the Lions in an upset over the Jets.

Jacob Tamme has 100 yards receiving.

This could happen. :wacko:

1. Josh Freeman posts his best FF numbers of the year.

2. HOU-SD much more of a shootout than people have been predicting, and Schaub/Foster/AJ eke out a 38-35 victory.

3. DJax and Collie both return, start, and reward their patient owners with strong weeks.

4. Another under-the-radar receiever steps up for 40 yards and a score for Indy: Gijon Robinson? Brody Eldridge?Javarris James out of the backfield? My mom, signed at 11:59 am today by Bill Polian? No matter how many Colt receivers are maimed, there seems to be infinitely more for Manning to find.

1. Josh Freeman posts his best FF numbers of the year.

2. HOU-SD much more of a shootout than people have been predicting, and Schaub/Foster/AJ eke out a 38-35 victory.

3. DJax and Collie both return, start, and reward their patient owners with strong weeks.

4. Another under-the-radar receiever steps up for 40 yards and a score for Indy: Gijon Robinson? Brody Eldridge?Javarris James out of the backfield? My mom, signed at 11:59 am today by Bill Polian? No matter how many Colt receivers are maimed, there seems to be infinitely more for Manning to find.

The Texans would need two (at least) DF/ST to put up that many points on SD.

(ts @ 11/6/10 5:47pm)

[Colt McCoy = 255/2, Brady = 180/1, Welker = 4/35/0]

Not really close on McCoy (194 total yards, 1 rushing TD) or Brady for that matter (224/2) but if nothing else, after suffering thru Welker's last few weeks, at least I'm getting good at predicting what he won't do for me ... actual numbers today: 4/36/0 ... although I did not see the XP kicked coming.