[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs Cowboys

bpwallace49

cowboys vs Packers

Used to be a heckuva rivalry . . as teh Packers were ascending, the Cowboys were still in the midst of a dynasty.

Now Jerry Jones has gutted what was a proud team . . :tup:

Even with a hige amount of Packers on injured reserve, the Packers are still 5-3. The Cowboys are relatively healthy . . and going absolutely nowhere.

Packers 31- Cowboys 7

:wacko:

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where were you last week talking trash prior to the Jets game?

Kicking fans when there team is down is poor form homes.

You mean with that heated "jets packers " rivalry? :wacko:

Lighten up Francis . . . If you cant handle good natured smack talk with teams that have history . . then feel free to not participate.

Just so you know, I bought one of those fake chessehead hats, Pissed on it, then danced naked around it while I lit it on fire in the front yard. Packers are now doomed.

P.S. Can someone tape the game for me? I think I'm going to miss it, the police are at the door.... Thanks

Just so you know, I bought one of those fake chessehead hats, Pissed on it, then danced naked around it while I lit it on fire in the front yard. Packers are now doomed.

P.S. Can someone tape the game for me? I think I'm going to miss it, the police are at the door.... Thanks

:wacko:

You mean with that heated "jets packers " rivalry? :wacko:

Lighten up Francis . . . If you cant handle good natured smack talk with teams that have history . . then feel free to not participate.

Eh, I think if anything it shows a lack of testicular fortitude. You didn't make this post heading into the Vikings game either.

Eh, I think if anything it shows a lack of testicular fortitude. You didn't make this post heading into the Vikings game either.

maybe because I was hunting all weekend before attending the Vikings game and didnt have computer access?

see how many posts I made that week if you are trying to make some feeble point. But you are barking up the wrong tree here . . . so go away.

If you would urinate like a real man it would not have started on fire. When I am at Packer games waiting in line for the first open urinal I always pick the line with the most little kids in it like you because they are quick. :wacko:

Dallas makes me more nervous than a 1-6 team ought to. They've got the talent that you just know that at some point - for a game, maybe 3 - it's all just going to click into place and they will demolish whoever they happen to be playing.

Green Bay SHOULD beat a rudderless 1-6 team. GB has also shown the ability to lose to some rotten teams this season, though.

I'm just hoping it plays out according to Hoyle - I see Dallas a smidge below their average of 22 pts - say, 20 points as a nice round number; it's just a matter of GB's offense getting some rhythm and putting up 28 pts or more.

Dallas makes me more nervous than a 1-6 team ought to. They've got the talent that you just know that at some point - for a game, maybe 3 - it's all just going to click into place and they will demolish whoever they happen to be playing.

Green Bay SHOULD beat a rudderless 1-6 team. GB has also shown the ability to lose to some rotten teams this season, though.

I'm just hoping it plays out according to Hoyle - I see Dallas a smidge below their average of 22 pts - say, 20 points as a nice round number; it's just a matter of GB's offense getting some rhythm and putting up 28 pts or more.

LOL you're paranoid. Check into treatment.

So if Dallas just runs off the field after the blocked FG, they get the ball at the 44.

Instead they dork around chasing the ball and get a penalty, and get the ball at the 18. Bad team syndrome in full effect.

Nice play rook. The fact that he was on Austin leads me to believe he's made some strides over the past few weeks.

Shields has been having a quiet season - which for offensive linemen and defensive backs, usually translates into a fairly good season.