[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers vs Cowboys

bpwallace49

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Settle down Sunday Couch..... I am just overreacting to the egg Austin laid, that could and most surely make me lose my game. I am ahead now by 18 pts but my opponent still has Mendenhall and Ocho to play. :wacko:

Edited by mariguas

Settle down Sunday Couch..... I am just overreacting to the egg Austin laid, that could and most surely make me lose my game. I am ahead now by 18 pts but my opponent still has Mendenhall and Ocho to play. :wacko:

Hey now Buddy Lee I'm not the one claiming he's gonna throw Austin overboard so I believe the settling down falls squarely in your lap champ :tup:

I want to see Chucky in town tomorrow.

Dallas has 3 positions in tact for next season, and need to upgrade every where else

WR - they are set with Austin and the kid, Dez - man is he going to be good.

QB - I think Romo is a top 10 QB, when he has time to throw

DT/NT - Jay Ratliff is probably our best defensive player.

OLB - at least half the OLB position with Ware, though he is clearly having a poor year. We need another rusher for sure, so this position isnt intact for next yr

My thoughts on the draft right now are CB in round 1. That 1st round pick is going to be top 5, and there isnt a OL even close to being graded that highly. Newman is almost done, and Jenkins is a coward imo, giving up on his team and coach.

My goal in this next draft is to secure a lock down CB, 3-4 OL, and a FS. I dont care if you have to take OL in rounds 2-5 do it. I dont want a RB, WR, or TE drafted.

And finally, Im sick of the 3-4. Its too predictable, and our DE just suck. Spears is better suited to play DT, Olshansky shouldnt be on the field unless is a rotation. Just line up Ware, Spears, Ratliff and Spencer up and let them rush the passer. Ware and Ratliff will likely be doubled, which will keep a OL off Bradie James inside to make more plays. Sean lee is the Will, and get Victor Butler on the field more as the SLB. Im sick of getting gashed inside, when the RB isnt blowing up our blitz. The 4-3 is about beating your man one on one, and keeping the mike free to make plays. We dont have the personel at DL, or secondary to run the 3-4. And are wasting the talent we have, keeping butler off the field, and having olshansky in instead. Let ware create havoc with his fist on the ground, like Trent Cole, Justin Tuck, or Jared Allen.

I also want to see T Choice starting the rest of the season at RB. He is the most complete back we have. Jerry you need to put your ego aside, and play the best players you have. Seeing choice on the sidelines, while Barber runs 3 yards, and jumps up and down like a goon when he gets up is getting old. Start Choice, run him, sprinkle in Jones, and let barber take a seat on the bench.

None of this is likely to make a difference this yr, but force these guys to earn a job next yr.

Jenkins is a freaking punk and coward. Not going for that tackle is complete bulldiaper dirt.

they showed a stat . . Jenkins was thrown at 8 times, for 8 completions, 96 yards and a TD. What a scrub.

The dallas oline is sooo bad, and doesnt look terribly interested. Even Witten doing that olay block on Matthews on that tackle in the backfield on Felix Jones was a horrible lack of effort.

None of the dallas RBs look like they care about blocking for their QB. That is terrible coaching.

I wouldnt hire jason garrett as the equipment manager.

A team that has so much talent, playing like they dont care . . . cowboys fans deserve better than Jerry Jones and Wade/garrett

Dez Bryant is pretty good . . that TD catch was beautiful.

Bulaga keeps getting better which each start.

I am worried that Dom Capers WILL leave as a head coach somewhere else next year, he has done an amazing job with a very injured defense.