[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings

gbpfan1231

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is dedicated to gbpfan1231 :wacko::tup: Now go play in a Packers thread & I promise you will never see me dis your team ,,,,, not my style

anyone who has been a fan of a team ANY TEAM long enough has had bad seasons

Still fire Chilly

Why do people get so whiny - you can trash the Pack anytime you want - it won't hurt my feelings - grow a pair.

good thing it wasnt injured because you would of probably kicked it a few timnes :wacko:

This game is dedicated to gbpfan1231 :tup::tup: Now go play in a Packers thread & I promise you will never see me dis your team ,,,,, not my style

anyone who has been a fan of a team ANY TEAM long enough has had bad seasons

This.

This.

Come on - it is just a game that fans are watching - I hate the Vikings and I hate that favre plays on the Vikings - it is a hated rivalry and it is just some fun trash talking. I guess I missed the memo that we shuld hold hands and play nice.

I would not care a bit of Bear/Viking fans rip the crap out of the Packers - it is all in good fun and ribbing - if the Pack plays horrible tonight - kick them when they are down - if it hurts your feelings as a Packer fan then you seriously need to check your panties at the door.

Jeez chill out people.

Edited by gbpfan1231

Even after a win, the Vikings manage to stir the pot. Childress' deadpan humor didn't fly. :wacko::tup:

Chilly is still a dipdiaper dirt.

Surprising Favre can stink one week and look 56+ years old...then the next look like the old gunslinger.

I like the quote about if Vikings win...they'd fire Chilly. TOO FUNNY!

Missed it, what did numbnuts say now?

He said something about not needing re-assurance on his job. He said he wasn't going to stand up there and cry and say he needs a hug like Brett Favre would.......or something like that.

The only thing I could find in a quick youtube search was the entire presser:

:wacko:

He said something about not needing re-assurance on his job. He said he wasn't going to stand up there and cry and say he needs a hug like Brett Favre would.......or something like that.

Thanks! :tup:

He's such a moran. :tup:

Apparently Favre had joked about needing a hug earlier in the season. Chilly was trying to play off that joke. The guy has an extremely dry sense of humor. If you don't know this ahead of time he can come across as being even more of a tool than he really is. In this case the media is trying to add his comments here to the existing situation. I think it's fair to say the whole situation is awkward at best and a real distraction at worst. It will be interesting to see what happens the next two weeks. My gut says Minnesota beats both Chicago and Green Bay the next two weeks. We'll see what happens after that.

Apparently Favre had joked about needing a hug earlier in the season. Chilly was trying to play off that joke. The guy has an extremely dry sense of humor. If you don't know this ahead of time he can come across as being even more of a tool than he really is. In this case the media is trying to add his comments here to the existing situation. I think it's fair to say the whole situation is awkward at best and a real distraction at worst. It will be interesting to see what happens the next two weeks. My gut says Minnesota beats both Chicago and Green Bay the next two weeks. We'll see what happens after that.

They will beat Chicago but not the Packers, IMO.

They will beat Chicago but not the Packers, IMO.

Hope you are right - actually hope they lose to Chi and GB - like I said earlier - I have a sick feeling that this emotional comeback win is what this team needed. Looks like the defense woke up and now they are a bit fired up. They dug a hole but I am worried it is not deep enough and this team will be right in late in the year.

Hope you are right - actually hope they lose to Chi and GB - like I said earlier - I have a sick feeling that this emotional comeback win is what this team needed. Looks like the defense woke up and now they are a bit fired up. They dug a hole but I am worried it is not deep enough and this team will be right in late in the year.

Not unless dumdum gets fired.