[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings

gbpfan1231

Apparently Favre had joked about needing a hug earlier in the season. Chilly was trying to play off that joke. The guy has an extremely dry sense of humor. If you don't know this ahead of time he can come across as being even more of a tool than he really is. In this case the media is trying to add his comments here to the existing situation. I think it's fair to say the whole situation is awkward at best and a real distraction at worst. It will be interesting to see what happens the next two weeks. My gut says Minnesota beats both Chicago and Green Bay the next two weeks. We'll see what happens after that.

It was just last Wednesday when the press asked Favre if Chilly was a compassionate coach. Favre responded, you mean is he compassionate like would he come up and give us a hug or something? Boy, I sure could use one, but no, he's never given me on. Everyone laughed then. So when Chilly tried his only little joke off of that, no, not everyone laughed.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just last Wednesday when the press asked Favre if Chilly was a compassionate coach. Favre responded, you mean is he compassionate like would he come up and give us a hug or something? Boy, I sure could use one, but no, he's never given me on. Everyone laughed then. So when Chilly tried his only little joke off of that, no, not everyone laughed.

Oh, so Chilly screwed something else up? I'm shocked. :oldrolleyes: