[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fox will be fire after this game

moopyjiggles

I'm going to say a Lions fan is worse than both. At least Carolina and Dallas have both been to a SuperBowl. And I don't want to hear this "but they're turning things around" business. Stafford, as talented as he might be, isn't going to be the answer because they still don't have a quality enough offensive line to protect him, and apparently he is injury prone. In fact, I can't remember them ever having a good offensive line. Barry Sanders is the only reason they've ever appeared to have a good offensive line at any point in the last 25 years.

I just checked a statistic that is pretty amazing: Since 2001, the Detroit Lions have only spent one draft pick 4th round or higher on an offensive lineman.

:wacko:

I'm going to say a Lions fan is worse than both.

:wacko:

The Lions coach and the injury to Hanson cost them a chance to seal a win against , according to some, one of the best teams in the NFL. The pass on 3rd down was a brutal mistake. The Cowboys have quit. There is no sign of a worse team than that. They quit and are getting throttled every week. Ill take a team that fights to the end and loses over a team of primadonna gutless quiters any day

Edited by whomper

I'm not a huge panthers fan, so I don't have a dog in this fight, but the thing that has really stood out to me in demonstrating Fox's responsibility in this mess is the quarterback situation. The Panthers did not have to let Delhomme go, at least, not while they had no backup plan in place. They also had years to sense that things with Jake weren;t going to work out, and yet, Fox did nothing to prepare for a future where Jake was not behind center. It's just inexcusable.

I know there has been a lot of opinion on either side, but IMO, from a business perspective, Green Bay handled the QB situation perfectly. They drafted a future QB, and groomed him for 3 years. When Brett became a headache, the let him go. Everything GB did right in regards to the QB situation, Carolina has done wrong.

The Lions coach and the injury to Hanson cost them a chance to seal a win against , according to some, one of the best teams in the NFL. The pass on 3rd down was a brutal mistake. The Cowboys have quit. There is no sign of a worse team than that. They quit and are getting throttled every week. Ill take a team that fights to the end and loses over a team of primadonna gutless quiters any day

At least your owner is active. It may not always be for the better, but Jerry Jones won't rest on his laurels with things going this way. I'd take that over the Fords any day.

Nobody is getting fired mid-season as we don't know if we're having football next season; no owner wants to bring a new guy in off the street to try to 'right the ship' by firing a guy midseason ... unless the new coach is already on the staff ... Might as well pay-out the nincompoop you have in the head job now than have to pay him to sit at home while the new guy is also getting paid for being the HC ... all the while we may not play a down next season.

Keeping these coaches around is a business decision, not a football decision.