[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Collie is out cold.

CaptainHook

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear to God i don't know if I can follow the NFL any more. People are just too prone to injury with these freaks trying to kill people. I mean seriously, nobody is meant to handle 1/2 the crap they endure. No human body I mean. It's just ridiculous. I pray to God Austin's career is not in jeapordy. If it is i Will feel horrible.

philly fans are ridiculous. Helmet to helmet contact. Booing as Collie is down. ridiculous.

They were booing the call, not Collie. If your going to watch sports, its important to have a clue.

BTW, even the announcers were searching for reasons for the flag. We are watching the pussification of football before our eyes.

First, I hope Collie is OK. I hate seeing anyone get hurt. But that was not a cheap hit. The receiver had possession, was hit clean, and lost the ball. It was a hard hit but nothing cheap. As far as the booing, if you were watching it was obvious that the fans were booing the bad call and not Collie. At the rate this sport is going they might as well play flag football. The refs are ready to flag any hard hit now.

They were booing the call, not Collie. If your going to watch sports, its important to have a clue.

BTW, even the announcers were searching for reasons for the flag. We are watching the pussification of football before our eyes.

+1

i swear to God i don't know if I can follow the NFL any more. People are just too prone to injury with these freaks trying to kill people. I mean seriously, nobody is meant to handle 1/2 the crap they endure. No human body I mean. It's just ridiculous. I pray to God Austin's career is not in jeapordy. If it is i Will feel horrible.

not to be rude but they choose to play the game, no one is forcing them to play and they make millions of dollars doing it. And nothing was illegal or dirty about that play, it was a fluke that he got hurt that bad. Stop overreacting, if he didn't get hurt nobody would be complaining about this.

after seeing the replays, agreed it was not cheap. But :wacko: at those that don't think it's a penalty, or that think it's a fumble. Collie never completed the catch. If you've watched football the last 3 years 2 feet does not equal a catch. And in today's NFL and rules on helmet to helmet, that's a PENALTY.

Edited by CaptainHook

from a guy that didn't even see the helmets collide? :wacko:

just cause helmets collide doesn't mean it's a penalty, can't their be incidental helmet to helmet contact? He didn't lead with his head, Collie just ran into his helmet after that first hit.

after seeing the replays, agreed it was not cheap. But :wacko: at those that don't think it's a penalty, or that think it's a fumble. Collie never completed the catch. If you've watched football the last 3 years 2 feet does not equal a catch. And in today's NFL and rules on helmet to helmet, that's a PENALTY.

Dude, he caught the ball, turned upfield and took 2 steps, and covered the ball up with his arms because he knew he was ready to get hit. He got knocked out and dropped the ball. How is that not a fumble?

Dude, he caught the ball, turned upfield and took 2 steps, and covered the ball up with his arms because he knew he was ready to get hit. He got knocked out and dropped the ball. How is that not a fumble?

Ask Calvin Johnson in week 1 or Arian Foster today. Those are the rules.

Edited by CaptainHook