[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone here ever lose by 1 or less point

ttwarrior4

beat by .10 in my biggest money league. Had A rodgers and they had to take him out. Also had witten and not in at the end

This makes 4 losses of less then 1 point for me. Ive had 2 wins by less then half a point also.

Just wondered if anyone else here has games like this

beat by .10 in my biggest money league. Had A rodgers and they had to take him out. Also had witten and not in at the end

This makes 4 losses of less then 1 point for me. Ive had 2 wins by less then half a point also.

Just wondered if anyone else here has games like this

You forgot the part about how this happened to you because you were born.

yep i started bowe. Getting to the point bench players are better then welker and b marshall though.

If you had followed the advice that you got here at the Huddle, you would have started Steve Johnson instead of Welker.

In my league's first Super Bowl, I lost by 1 point on a Robbie Gould extra point in the 4th quarter of Monday Night Football on the only touchdown the Bears scored. We went into the game tied 50-50 and the only player going was Gould for my opponent. If the Bears had been shutout (which they were for most of the game), I would have won the tiebreaker. I was resigned to lose, but to come so close and have it end the way it did was brutal.

I lost by .07 on a Thursday stat correction, after there had already been a Tuesday stat correction that gave a 0.43 lead. This was in a league with my co-workers and I was up against the owner, so it had that little extra "ugh" to it, lol.

I have lost by less than a point. But here is a good story for you. Right now my team is going to win its second game of the year to go 2-7. Our playoff teams are the 3 division winners and a high points wildcard team from the rest of the teams. Right now I am in the #2 wildcard spot about 30 points behind. Man that would really frost some guys if I can sneak in that way :-)