[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 10 pickups

BearBroncos

It's getting to that point were there is little left to look for with teh occassional bye week filler.

Is there anyone who is standing out as a must pickup on the waivers for week 10?

Seyi Ajirotutu of course but maybe even McMichael, even if Gates place could make some noise on their other side of that TE tandum, maybe.

Others to keep an eye out for?

It's getting to that point were there is little left to look for with teh occassional bye week filler.

Is there anyone who is standing out as a must pickup on the waivers for week 10?

Seyi Ajirotutu of course but maybe even McMichael, even if Gates place could make some noise on their other side of that TE tandum, maybe.

Others to keep an eye out for?

Not real sure if either of them will help much this year, depends on Floyd, Nannee and Gates since SD has a bye this week.

Seems like a very weak week for pickups. Seyi Ajirotutu is a one week wonder. I would suspect Sidney Rice to be heavily looked at by FF teams with limping WRs.

Also, If I was playing in a deep 12- 14 team league and I was carting out Tier 4 QBs every week.... I would take a look at Colt McCoy. Not to be a Homer or anything........ but if he lives against the Jets this weekend his next 6 games will be @Jacksonville,Carolina, @ Miami, @Buffalo,@ Cinci, Baltimore. He has 2 reliable TEs in Ben Watson and Evan Moore, and his WRs are healthy. The Juggernaut can catch the ball too.

I was thinking Seyi Ajirotutu and Ford would be viable week 10 pick ups with Floyd still injured and Naanee not really even worth consideration but then realized both teams are on bye. Wow, it's thin.

I do think James Jones, if you haven't picked him up yet, is worth picking up. He dropped a few passes but pulled a nice game out of it. Granted, it was Dallas..

As long as Driver is out (which could be for a while given his age and everything), James Jones should continue to build momentum with Jennings on the other side. He could end up with a few more big games down the stretch with Rodgers slinging it well and the defense playing lights out.

Seems like a very weak week for pickups. Seyi Ajirotutu is a one week wonder. I would suspect Sidney Rice to be heavily looked at by FF teams with limping WRs.

Also, If I was playing in a deep 12- 14 team league and I was carting out Tier 4 QBs every week.... I would take a look at Colt McCoy. Not to be a Homer or anything........ but if he lives against the Jets this weekend his next 6 games will be @Jacksonville,Carolina, @ Miami, @Buffalo,@ Cinci, Baltimore. He has 2 reliable TEs in Ben Watson and Evan Moore, and his WRs are healthy. The Juggernaut can catch the ball too.

Browns are all types of scary in the FF world. I've tired to stay clear of them all season but as you get deeper and deeper into the season and with a 12-14 team league I agree Colt McCoy could possible work out. I just don't like the uncertainty of Mangani at the helm. If Wallace comes back or Delhomme will there be a debate as to who will start certainly. With either of those two guys coming back all McCoy needs to do is play ONE bad game and he's back on the bench.

As mention already the obvious guys Seyi Ajirotutu and Jacoby Ford should see an increase of WW pick ups this week.

Javarris James - He looks to be there sort yardage back until Hart or Addai comes back.

Roscoe Parrish - Evans seems to be plagued by what MSW has this year, He's incosistant. Parrish has a possible injury so watch for this.

Jimmy Graham - He came in a put nice numbers with Shockey out. The Saints have a bye keep that in mind but if Shockey is out lets face it the TE position is hurting.

Bernard Berrian - I don't like him at all but deep league should consider

Blair White - With Collie getting injured and Gonzo on injury reserve who else can hey go to.

Edited by Seahawk

I've been struggling at TE after being out WW'ed on Tamme. Watson has done jack the last two weeks (in my PPR he has scored 3.4 and 2.8 points). I'm not sure if it has to do with McCoy playing or the defenses. New England was supposed to be like the 3rd worst team in the league against TEs and Watson still stunk it up. Any Cleveland homer info would be great as I'm befuddled as to why he had been doing relatively well this year and has suddenly sunken into nothing. :wacko:

Roscoe Parrish - Evans seems to be plagued by what MSW has this year, He's incosistant. Parrish has a possible injury so watch for this.

Your post implies inconsistency is something new for Evans, if anything, Evans has been the poster child for inconsistency the last 5 years.

Your post implies inconsistency is something new for Evans, if anything, Evans has been the poster child for inconsistency the last 5 years.

Fair enough.....point taken.....I should have written it differently.

I do beileve as a #2 reciever and as a flex play in fantasy football. Playing for the Bills with the QB's he's had esp in his first 4 years you really couldn't hope for anything more and were not as inconsistent as his last 3 years have been. but your right.

G GS REC YARDS AVG TD

2007 BUF 16 16 55 849 15.4 5

2006 BUF 16 15 82 1,292 15.8 8

2005 BUF 16 15 48 743 15.5 7

2004 BUF 16 11 48 843 17.6 9

G GS REC YARDS AVG TD

2010 BUF 8 8 29 373 12.9 4

2009 BUF 16 16 44 612 13.9 7

2008 BUF 16 16 63 1,017 16.1 3

I know it's easy to throw up a bunch of stats (I like them) but not get the true indication of each season per game. As an over all he's been a solid 50 reception 800 yard 15 avg 6 touchdown guy, not bad. I also don't think we can ever say he was touted as a # 1 guy so he hasn't been dreedful.

Edited by Seahawk

even Manningham and Smith?...

if you have smith on the WW id definitely pick him up. Thats just a no brianer. he had a great year withe li last year, but nicks ended up taking over and being eli's #1 this year. But when eli looks for comfort he always goes to smith, especially on 3rd down plays. Its his go to guy, while nicks is ending up being the big threat and end zone guy.

Not getting many replies in the advice section but I had to replace Romo with Stafford and now I have to replace Stafford with someone off of waivers. Who would you guys go after between Vince Young, Brett Favre, or Shaun Hill?

vince young iif he stays healthy. His qb rating has been very high when hes had the chance to play. Now with moss in the mix, i think hell be a solid 2nd hallf qb.

Not getting many replies in the advice section but I had to replace Romo with Stafford and now I have to replace Stafford with someone off of waivers. Who would you guys go after between Vince Young, Brett Favre, or Shaun Hill?

:wacko: