[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 10 pickups

BearBroncos

What's the latest on Hill's injury? Couldn't he be out a couple more weeks?

Last I heard they were trying to get him back this week but he was still having problems taking snaps under center and handing the ball off. Might be another week or so.

I've been struggling at TE after being out WW'ed on Tamme. Watson has done jack the last two weeks (in my PPR he has scored 3.4 and 2.8 points). I'm not sure if it has to do with McCoy playing or the defenses. New England was supposed to be like the 3rd worst team in the league against TEs and Watson still stunk it up. Any Cleveland homer info would be great as I'm befuddled as to why he had been doing relatively well this year and has suddenly sunken into nothing. :wacko:

I'm from just south of Cle. I honestly think that he's a solid TE but McCoy or Wallace will most likely run the ball rather than check down to him IMO. I also think Cle is turning into a run first offense with the breakout of Hillis. The other think is that the Browns actually have a good O line to block for Hillis. He isn't breaking free around a corner (although he can do that) but for the most part is running it between the tackles.