[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wade Phillips FIRED

Grits and Shins

Honestly I'm not sure what this really does for the team. If nothing else at least Jones will finally get to see how much worse Garrett can do.

The only thing is accomplishes is the beginning of accountability. Hopefully Garrett will also reveal himself a fraud too.

Edited by Grits and Shins

Honestly I'm not sure what this really does for the team. If nothing else at least Jones will finally get to see how much worse Garrett can do.

There is not a single reason for keeping Wade Phillips in as the head coach. Y'all can save that "mid-season coaching won't help a team" blabber. Wade needed to go, regardless of what the rest of this season or the future brings. There was not a single positive thing that would have come from keeping him in Dallas.

Same can be said for the bumbling buffoon in Minnesota.

Edited by Hugh 0ne

The only thing is accomplishes is the beginning of accountability. Hopefully Garrett will also reveal himself a fraud too.

The only way you'll ever get any accountability is if Jones fires the General Manager as well.

This is a GREAT move for JJ

He has 1/2 a season to evaluate Garrett, if he doesn't like what he sees, he'll look elsewhere saving him more aggravation next year.

Possibly 1-1/2 depending on what happens with the CBA.

There is not a single reason for keeping Wade Phillips in as the head coach. Y'all can save that "mid-season coaching won't help a team" blabber. Wade needed to go, regardless of what the rest of this season or the future brings. There was not a single positive thing that would have come from keeping him in Dallas.

Not for him either. He looked like a man in need of release last night. However bad he may be, I wouldn't wish his position (leaving the $$$ aside) on anyone. I will bet he feels a lot better right now.

This is a GREAT move for JJ

He has 1/2 a season to evaluate Garrett, if he doesn't like what he sees, he'll look elsewhere saving him more aggravation next year.

+100000000

Hopefully Garret just tanks and we cut ties with him as well