[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Monday Night Football

Menudo

I'm definitely concerned about tonight's game, and I think it is a big one for my Steelers. First, the Bengals swept the Steelers last year. Second, the Bengals have their back against the wall. I think they will come out fired up. The Steelers were 5-2 last year, before losing Aaron Smith (lost again this year) & Polamalu and finishing 9-7 and out of the playoffs. It is a road game, so, it doesn't have to pretty, I just want a Steelers victory. I love it when the Steelers are playing on Monday night.

:wacko: HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO !!!!!

There are so many bad teams in the league.

Yet we watch.

we watch because the bad teams often win the game

not tonight but every week at least one and usauly 2 or 3 will have the outcome of the NE / Browns

ask the people that play in survivor games

Whew.....I'll take it. Like I said, on the road against a division rival, I just want a win.

If there is one thing the Steelers have not been good at for several years now, it is putting teams away. They always seem to let teams back into games.