[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jahvid Best

bleh

I read the same thing. Talking about having an MRI on his hand/wrist and that he re-aggrivated his turf toe Sunday. That is the only place I have seen anything about this. Also said something about not being surprised if Detroit shuts him down for a few weeks.

:wacko::tup:

Was posted on football guys from Best twitter account. Hes fine folks. (I dont have twitter but Im sure whoever has it can double check)

Workout done! Feelin good... Cant wait till sunday! How everyone doin today?

about 3 hours ago via twidroid

I dont get the Best issues.

Guess people were spoiled by the one huge game but his numbers have been good.

he has had weekly numbers of 18-48-4(injury) -11-8-10-11 . Thats pretty consistent RB2 numbers.

He also has more ( alot more in some cases) points then weekly starters MJD-Ray Rice-Forte-Brown-M Turner-Steven jackson-LT-Benson. Most guys who are weekly starters. And its not just one blow up week. Ray Rice-Forte etc have had atleast one blow up week. ( 25+ Points). Best ahs been a very good Rb2. He wasnt drafted as a RB1 . I think folks just thought he might be after week 2. hes will get 10+ points a week in a PPR League. I will take that every week from my RB2.

I'd expect the first rookie RB off the board to be a RB1 in FF. That said, Best is doing fine and is sitting right in the grouping with Bradshaw, Forte, Rice, MJD, Turner, and SJax. There's nothing wrong with that type of performance. This was a weak year for RBs.

I'm pretty sure the first rookie RB off the board in a lot of leagues was Matthews.

I for one loved Best coming into the draft. I really thought he had potential to completely explode this season. I picked him up as early as the 3rd round and as late as the 5th round. He hasn't done nearly what I thought he was capable of. High ankle sprains and turf toe I think have really slowed him down. He has been a good RB2, but I thought he would have exploded in a couple more games this season already and be more of a RB1.

I'm actually thinking he's a decent by low candidate if your in a keeper league as he could explode next year. Just my opinion. We'll see.

Agree completely. I just chose to ignore those comments. Aaaahhh, good times.

I see it a different way. I see a tough-as-iron rookie RB not only adjusting to the speed of the NFL game, but doing it with a bad toe. He keeps playing week after week, delivering solid PPR numbers each week while other guys like Jonathan Stewart and Ryan Mathews just flop around.

I see it a different way. I see a tough-as-iron rookie RB not only adjusting to the speed of the NFL game, but doing it with a bad toe. He keeps playing week after week, delivering solid PPR numbers each week while other guys like Jonathan Stewart and Ryan Mathews just flop around.

I agree. I drafted Best at 5.10, and have been fine w/ his FF production (PPR league). He's been putting up RB2 / Flex numbers, with the upside of RB1. I'll take that in Round 5.