[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Brown

countryroads

From "Free Agent Forecast":

"With Joseph Addai and Mike Hart sidelined because of injuries, Donald Brown and Javarris James split carries Sunday against the Eagles. James turned in the most useful stat line, scoring two goal line touchdowns. The team seems comfortable with him in that role since one of his carries came late in the fourth quarter with the Colts trailing and in a must-score situation. Addai and Hart both seem likely to miss at least another week, so fantasy owners can look to James or Brown for help in Week 10. Indianapolis faces an average Bengals rush defense. Brown is the safer pickup because he’ll get more touches. James is more likely to reach paydirt."

Edited by aruss

From "Free Agent Forecast":

"With Joseph Addai and Mike Hart sidelined because of injuries, Donald Brown and Javarris James split carries Sunday against the Eagles. James turned in the most useful stat line, scoring two goal line touchdowns. The team seems comfortable with him in that role since one of his carries came late in the fourth quarter with the Colts trailing and in a must-score situation. Addai and Hart both seem likely to miss at least another week, so fantasy owners can look to James or Brown for help in Week 10. Indianapolis faces an average Bengals rush defense. Brown is the safer pickup because he’ll get more touches. James is more likely to reach paydirt."

Great post, I really appreciate it. I only have BJGE as an option for my rb2 this week so I need more than just goal line touches. I hope maybe they were just being light on Brown since it was his first week back. With any luck they will turn him loose this week and rack up some points!

Great post, I really appreciate it. I only have BJGE as an option for my rb2 this week so I need more than just goal line touches. I hope maybe they were just being light on Brown since it was his first week back. With any luck they will turn him loose this week and rack up some points!

I'm not sure if you're a paying huddle customer. Imagine--all this info and more could be yours for less than $25 per year.

your wrong about addai being out, and brown is banged up also.

First off I did not say he was out. If you actually read what I said it was phrased "it sounds like Addai won't be in". Thanks for providing no useful information on my post. Now back to my actual statement, per Rotoworld:

The Indianapolis Star's Phillip B. Wilson believes Joseph Addai (shoulder) is "likely" to return to game action in Week 11 at New England.

Wilson is reading the tea leaves after chatting with Addai on Tuesday. Addai intends to "try" to return this week against the Bengals, but he's dealing with pain and limited range of motion. With Mike Hart still nursing an ankle injury, early signs point to Donald Brown carrying the load again with Javarris James at the goal-line. Nov. 9 - 1:56 pm et

Source: Phil Wilson on Twitter

The Bengals D is not what it was last year so maybe this guy might be a sleeper play this week.

The Indianapolis Star's Phillip B. Wilson believes Joseph Addai (shoulder) is "likely" to return to game action in Week 11 at New England.

Wilson is reading the tea leaves after chatting with Addai on Tuesday. Addai intends to "try" to return this week against the Bengals, but he's dealing with pain and limited range of motion. With Mike Hart still nursing an ankle injury, early signs point to Donald Brown carrying the load again with Javarris James at the goal-line. Nov. 9 - 1:56 pm et

Source: Phil Wilson on Twitter

I agree with this. I'm starting Brown in two leagues.