[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My qb is on a bye and i picked up henne

ttwarrior4

Guess what everyone in my league did, every team that had an open spot picked up a qb , even pennington, hassellback, mccoy, and some dropped there kicker to pick up a qb . Now i have no qb in one of my leagues and no starter on free agency, omg.

Should this be against some rule. One team with wr fill in bye players from last week, cut alll 4 and picked up 4 qb and now

will likely force me to trade with him.

Players go on waivers for 2 days, so he will cut one on saturday nite or sunday morning, drop a qb , pick up a kicker and force

me to have no qb as the 2nd place team in the league.

Anyone ever done this before or though about hording a position like this.

Another guy in my league has 5 tight ends,starts one at flex

Guess what everyone in my league did, every team that had an open spot picked up a qb , even pennington, hassellback, mccoy, and some dropped there kicker to pick up a qb . Now i have no qb in one of my leagues and no starter on free agency, omg.

Should this be against some rule. One team with wr fill in bye players from last week, cut alll 4 and picked up 4 qb and now

Players go on waivers for 2 days, so he will cut one on saturday nite or sunday morning, drop a qb , pick up a kicker and force

Sounds like your league-mates really like you!

What you call this is smart managing. If teams want to fill up their roster with players solely to keep them from other owners, that's their prerogative. What that should mean though, is that there are a number of guys in the FA pool right now who have no business being unowned . . .

Good strategy on their part. Did you not plan for the bye in your draft? Did they take Clausen too?

Troy Smith still out there, he may play in replace of Alex Smith, but if not, only option probably trade Dwayne Bowe

Better be careful fellas... if those guys are available but he chooses the wrong one, he will blame you for his decision

Edited by Big Country

Thats rough...hope this helps

all qb are gone, only one available is tony pike. yes i had bye week qb's. Ive had several qb on my team this year as i drafted kolb, alex smith

and i did have stafford also

Just went back and looked, one team has 5 qb and no d or kicker . I could just go add and drop kicker and d , make him use his waivers or have

no d and k , if he wants to play rough.

Brady, mike wallace, welker, benson, s jackson, tamme, gore at flex

bench is jennings, tony g, bradford, s hill, s airotutu, troy smith, stanton, clausen

no k or d

2nd team at 2-7

Favre, b marshall, burleson, steve smith of c, mendenhall, b g ellis, a hernandez, garcon

bench is cassell, s greene, shiancoe, cutler, hasselback, mccoy, pennington, akers

no defense

If what you're describing is true, it seems collusive. This is the kind of league that the following year, I would simply advise that "I'm in one too many leagues and am scaling back, starting with this one", and move on.

If you stay in, however, be prepared to participate in these types of behaviors yourself, if you want to remain competitive.

just found out that wouldn't work. I just cut my kicker , noticed on free agency that he wasn't on waivers since i just picked him up last nite. Players must have to be on your roster for a day before they become free agents i assume.

As discussed here, quite unethical and probably league rule/setting in place to prevent this

I can't believe I am saying something that may help you, but assuming that players picked up and dropped in the same week are available as you are finding with your kicker, you should be able to pick up one of the aforementioned Qbs if one of these guys breaks and drops the Qb they picked up. Of course, with the Thursday game, not sure how your league settings would be affected if they wait until after the Thursday game to drop a player.

One thing that has worked for me is being in last place. I always get the first pick when waivers open.

How ever I don't think the way the other managers are acting does not show much class. Are they doing these types of maneuvers to any one else?

I'm dumping (or trying to dump) Henne, Kolb and Gradkowski and putting in bids for Anderson, Hill, T.Smith and Pennnigton.

I haven't a clue to who I'll start, but gotta get someone on the roster for the weekend.

won't work, i have no open spots to pick up any k or d , too do it to them,

Smart management on there part. I don't call cutting guys like hightower and r meacham for stanton and tony pike good strategy.

I can pick up tim tebow.

I don't have bowe in this league.