[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ray Rice This Week

Tripleshot

Atlanta doesn't give up rushing TDs(only 2 all year).

Ray Rice doesn't score rushing TDs(only 2 all year, in the same game even).

We're left hoping he nabs a TD reception(none so far this year) or has a fair amount of receiving yards to go with modest expected rushing yards to make him a viable starter this week(only one good game for receiving this year).

So what are you Rice owners doing with him this week, starting or sitting?

Personally, I'm leaning toward starting Blount over Rice. Tampa should have a nice lead in teh second half to run clock with Blount, not to mention he'll get any goal line carries while building their lead.

I LOVED Rice coming into the season, but he just hasn't gotten it done fantasy-wise. Fortunately for me, he was "kept" by his owner (we have a non-dynastic "keeper" league) which saved me a lot of heartache and auction money (I would have spent in the $40s for Rice and probably not gone after and won Foster at $29). Here is a list of guys I would start over Ray Rice this week (*disclaimer - I may not be up-to-date on injury news for all these players and they are in no particular order): AP, CJ, Foster, Turner, MJD, Blount, Best, LT, Benson, Whoever is playing for Indy, Moreno, Torain, Charles/Jones, Bradshaw, Lynch, SJax, Gore, Mendenhall, McCoy, and Hillis. I would also give consideration to Forte, Greene, JStewart, Jacobs, and a MIA, NE, or BUF RB. Heck, I might even consider McGahee over Rice if the scoring system favored TDs. Basically, Rice is a VERY low #2 RB and I would hope you have better options this week. If we're talking flex spots, I'd look real hard at my WR corps.

I'm starting him.

I've come to expect at least 7 or 8 points and continue to pray for 30.

Plus it makes Thursday even more exciting. It's like Sunday or Monday for me, but on a Thursday instead. I always try to have a guy play each "time frame" if I can without doing something stupid to my roster.