[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ratings for Detroit with Hill starting?

Chadman

After picking up Stafford last week as a QB2, I was hoping for a spot start or two out of the guy - this week specifically. Now it looks like Hill is going to start and play, despite the arm still being protected with a cast in practice on Wednesday and not throwing. I know we'll know more today and tomorrow, but since Hill has done very well in his starts this season, shouldn't we expect his numbers to be good and Burleson's to be quite a bit better than Stanton yards - against Buffalo? When Burleson has been in games (not injured) and Hill has been at QB it looks like he's been good for a TD each game with fair yardage. I know it's all speculative, but I doubt Hill would start unless things would look considerably stronger than with Stanton going? Thoughts? DD?

DMD has Stanton throwing for 210 and 1. With Hill in, even considering the injury, add at least 50 yards and a TD (maybe 2). Those extra yards should be pretty evenly spread around, but the extra TD definitely favors Megatron (DMD has the initial TD going to Pettigrew, which I agree with).

DMD has Stanton throwing for 210 and 1. With Hill in, even considering the injury, add at least 50 yards and a TD (maybe 2). Those extra yards should be pretty evenly spread around, but the extra TD definitely favors Megatron (DMD has the initial TD going to Pettigrew, which I agree with).

Sounds about right.

:wacko:

Thanks for your thoughts, guys. Am looking for a sneaky WR play this week, and on this team TE's aren't mandatory and both Burleson and Pettigrew are available, among others. I'm rolling with Hill, in the hopes he can throw reasonably well this weekend. I've dumped the Kitna (after Romo) experiment for Stafford for Hill... sigh. It just seems there are so many possible points with this team, and playing against Buffalo trying to come up with the best choices.

I just dropped Cutler for Hill, because all I know is that the Lions are gonna need to throw, alot. And Hill has shown that he can do it effectively, and has ALOT of weapons. He's marginally more durable than Stafford, so I say lets roll with em.