[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you see Britt coming back early.

Seahawk

Now that they went out and got Moss plus Gage is back this week as well do you think he'll be back anytime soon. I read some positive news on espn about his hammy. any thoughts.

thanks in advance.

Now that they went out and got Moss plus Gage is back this week as well do you think he'll be back anytime soon. I read some positive news on espn about his hammy. any thoughts.

thanks in advance.

Don't hold your breath, Seahawk. I wouldn't expect to see Britt return until Week 12 or 13, and with Moss in the mix, even a healthy Britt could see a significant reduction in touches.

I highly doubt they'll let him play until he's completely healthy. With Moss, Washington, Gage, Williams and Hawkins there they have no reason to rush him back right now and risk him re-aggravating it.

As for when he'll be completely healthy, I have no idea. Might be a couple weeks, might be near the end of the season. I can't see the future so I can't say.

Britt is done for fantasy purposes. The original report that leaked was 6-8 weeks.

Darren McFarland of Titans Insider and Terry McCormick of the Nashville City Paper are both in agreement that 6 weeks is a legitimate timetable based on the people they know and talked to. The thing is, with a big hammy pop the Titans will have to be very cautious. Only time will fix it.

Adding Randy Moss affords them even more time. I expect Britt to be inactive until the regular season draws to a close, and if he's making progress he could play in the postseason. But this kid has a huge future with the franchise so they won't rush him. They don't have to.