[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The obligatory Joe Theismann sucks thread

Chief Dick

Yeah, Joe is best in a taped analyst program like Playbook with Brian Baldinger. I

I absolutely loved the Playbook show last year and when I saw they added Joe this year I did cringe a bit but to be honest he is good on the show and also the show in general rocks...I just wish they would do more shows like it...or hel1 give us the same show in a 30 minute format on each game that week...it isn't like they don't have the room in their programming to do that

Pretty sure he also just said that Deion Sanders is one of the top 5 NFL players of all time...come on man. Top 5 DB's maybe....top 5 of all time? Not even close. I know they were honoring Sanders at halftime but come on Joe.

KO'd

It could be worse. It could be Gumble.

:tup:

I was thinking the same thing. It could be worse with Kermit the frog sound alike Gumbel.

Theisman sounds like a self important know it all. Can't stand him.

:wacko:

Also...Millen is horrible but he did at least call it correctly when he stated that Baltimore may have left Ryan too much time on the clock. Joey T. immediately jumped in with "I disagree...blah, blah, blah"....wrong again Joseph.

KO'd

Also...Millen is horrible but he did at least call it correctly when he stated that Baltimore may have left Ryan too much time on the clock. Joey T. immediately jumped in with "I disagree...blah, blah, blah"....wrong again Joseph.

KO'd

Disagree here. I actually laughed at Millen for that one and thought Joe was finally correct.

So you are saying a team needing a TD to go ahead should try and wait to score? Should they maybe take a knee to knock off time and make Atlanta use a timeout? If you are down by a TD yoiu score a TD anytime possible and you don't even think about the clock. If you are down by 2 and in FG range then maybe but not when down by a TD.

My opinion.