[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Super Bowl Prediction

Menudo

Saving this one. When the games count there isn't a team in the AFC that will beat the Jets.

so the Ravens game didn't count? Interesting. Titans and Steelers will both be very hard to deal with, as could the Pats and the Ravens. Plenty of good teams in the AFC and the Jets have no better chance than any of the ones I listed.

I like the Giants or the Eagles in the NFC. If I were to make a call right now, it would be Steelers/Giants with the Steelers winning out.

Edited by Balzac

What is really interesting about this year is that there really isn't a clear front-runner at this point. All of the teams with the best records have shown vulnerabilities at some point during the season. It should be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

What is really interesting about this year is that there really isn't a clear front-runner at this point. All of the teams with the best records have shown vulnerabilities at some point during the season. It should be very interesting to see how it all plays out.

If the Pats can win 3 of their next 4, that makes me pretty confident. If they go 2 and 2, not so much. 1 and 3, and bring out the fork!

Chargers vs. Giants - Not sure why nobody is talking about San Diego in the conversation. Their defense is legit, and Rivers can carry this team. Maybe Norv Turner scares people off.

The Chargers D isn't as good as the numbers say. Their stats look so good because the Special Teams gives up so many points and bad field position that their defense is hardly on the field. Nobody is picking the Chargers because they have shown over and over again that they can't win the big game.

Eagles over Ravens :wacko:

With most teams have way through the season, and no team really emerging as everyone's favorite, who do you see playing in the title game ?

My Pick: Packers over Jets

No Steelers?

Niners over the Chargers in a repeat of 94' and a sweep of the world series and the bowl for SF :wacko:

Hey I can dream!!

OR Giants over Colts in the all Manning bowl lil brother takes it to big bro!!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Steelers beat the Saints. New Orleans is not at their best right now, but seemed to wake up last week. I like them because its always the hottest team when theres parity. The hottest team is yet to be known. The Giants are red-hot, so I dont like their chances, because i dont think they can maintain the rest of the season. Weve seen them play bad already, it can happen again.

If the colts or Pats had a defense Id like them better. I think the Steelers and Saints are the most complete teams on either side of the ball. Ravens and Falcons are close.

Look out in 2011 for KC and Cleveland! If there is a 2011.....

Eagles will certainly not win the super bowl, let alone go.

Even though I'm a bit of a NYG fan - for those backing the Giants to see the Super Bowl this season - as well as they have been playing recently, I can't help but realize we've not yet reached that part of the year where Eli frequently begins his 'December fade', so the Giants better be ready to ratchet up the running game yet another notch down the stretch once the poor weather arrives.

• 2 months later...
Giants over the Steelers ... :wacko:

the Giants got me just like ts said as quoted below ...

Even though I'm a bit of a NYG fan - for those backing the Giants to see the Super Bowl this season - as well as they have been playing recently, I can't help but realize we've not yet reached that part of the year where Eli frequently begins his 'December fade', so the Giants better be ready to ratchet up the running game yet another notch down the stretch once the poor weather arrives.

:tup:

I picked the Packers to win it preseason but with the Grant injury that doesn't look as likely.

Right now I think it's Indy over NY Giants.

With my past I should ALWAYS stick with my preseason pick.

Oh and I would normally root for the Steelers but I just can't hope that Rapelesberger wins it this year.