[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ever get Superior FF Intellect?

tazinib1

Oh man. I was at the sports bar tonight, finally enjoying a few bears, and caught some very interesting conversation between a group about FF. I was able to control myself and not let my Superior FF Intellect Sydrom get in the way, but it was hard. Oh my god was it ever so hard. I feel like Jack Nicholson, being able to walk on a crack.

Edited by tazinib1

Yeah, it's hard not to show off with the casual fans. I have a couple of friends who are equally obsessed with fantasy football and I only talk seriously with them. With the casual fan, I make sure not to talk disproportionately. If there are 4 guys, I will talk 25% of the time. And I keep what I say mostly to statistics or factual stuff and less with my opinions. It's like playing basketball with the nephew: it's more for his benefit than mine. Also, we who are in this forum are the ones who are the freaks. Spending 10 or 20 or 30 hours a week studying fantasy sports isn't healthy. Maybe a support group called FA should exist along with AA and NA.

I know what you're saying. I merely skim threads like this. I may commit 1% of my cognitive resources to such noobism before I sniff, swirl my brandy, and return to snorting the remnants of your pathetic season off my $5000 a night, paid for with my FF winnings, hookers' ass.

I know what you're saying. I merely skim threads like this. I may commit 1% of my cognitive resources to such noobism before I sniff, swirl my brandy, and return to snorting the remnants of your pathetic season off my $5000 a night, paid for with my FF winnings, hookers' ass.

this is Muto Un-Cut....on DVD 2011!

I know we're not talking college ball here but I experienced something very similar just yesterday at the barber shop as I quietly sat through a guy talking about what a good one Ohio St and Penn St should be this weekend.

The major problem I run into around here (here being Akron Ohio) is that FF owners either have a bias toward the Steelers or Browns. They think so and so is amazing cause they play for thier team....

Heck my friend that is a Dolphins fan does the same way.... People also tend to pick up and folllow news from thier team... Heck in my leauge Hillis was picked up off the WW week 1 cause an owner was watching the browns game....

I hear ya. When I went drinking with BearBroncos, I really had to reel it in cuz I felt like I was playing chess with my three year old.

Bah! I hate you :wacko:

Sometimes you just need to play down to other peoples weaknesses. That's all I was doing. At times, it's really difficult to play inferior, hence the alcohol to help boost your moral and pull you from your oafishness shell.

Just messing with you bro. I love you like a fat girl loves hoho's or a nice, long bowel movement.