[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo Question

Potman

My league is run by Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football. I always thought you could pick someone up off waivers / free agent up until the 1:00 games on Sunday. This morning I tried to do that, but it's saying it will be effect for week 12. Anyone have any insight? Here's what I found on yahoo.

"Sunday and Monday blocked out: All un-owned players are placed on waivers at 9:55 am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday. This setting applies only to players who are free agents when games begin Sunday morning. All players dropped to waivers are subject to the league's normal waiver process."

My league is run by Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football. I always thought you could pick someone up off waivers / free agent up until the 1:00 games on Sunday. This morning I tried to do that, but it's saying it will be effect for week 12. Anyone have any insight? Here's what I found on yahoo.

"Sunday and Monday blocked out: All un-owned players are placed on waivers at 9:55 am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday. This setting applies only to players who are free agents when games begin Sunday morning. All players dropped to waivers are subject to the league's normal waiver process."

Maybe it's because I haven't drinken my coffee yet, but I'm really not sure what you're trying to say," it will be effect for week 12"?

Is your league set to where all players lock at THEIR gametime? It should be but probably isn't, because if all players normally lock at 1:00 on Sunday, then that probably means it's set to "players locked at start of the first game" which would have been Thursday night this week, and every week with a Thursday game.

I've never commished a yahoo league, so can't give any more insight then that, but is that your issue?

(ETA: actually, reading the yahoo message, it sounds like they locked at 9:55 this morning? If that's the case, I have no clue why it changed).

Edited by delusions of granduer

Maybe it's because I haven't drinken my coffee yet, but I'm really not sure what you're trying to say," it will be effect for week 12"?

Is your league set to where all players lock at THEIR gametime? It should be but probably isn't, because if all players lock at 1:00 on Sunday, then that probably means it's set to "players locked at start of the first game" which would have been Thursday night this week, and every week with a Thursday game.

I've never commished a yahoo league, so can't give any more insight then that, but is that your issue?

(ETA: actually, reading the yahoo message, it sounds like they locked at 9:55 this morning? If that's the case, I have no clue why it changed).

my thoughts too.

What's up with week 12? What about week 11?