[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pennington and Henne both done for year

Ursa Majoris

:wacko: Spamshirts is a filter word? Actually, if there were someone to wear a shirt made of spam, it would probably be Jamarcus.

little colaberation between Jamarcus and Lady Gaga.

with that said - I rather have all of our QBs, but there has been some talk for a while now about Thigpen being a very good option for our team.

Henne has the physical gifts - but he isn't a fast thinker and is a meh leader.

Pennington was all about leadership, studying and accuracy. But he lacks physical gifts and is fragile.

Thigpen has a fire that is contageous. He has descent physical skills and is great on his feet (something that neither Henne or Pennington had).

I am curious to see where he goes. I'd also like to see Miami see if the can sign Pat White again. He's got to be a better option than Russell.

Edited by Duchess Jack

Thigpen has a fired that is contageous. He has descent physical skills and is great on his feet (something that neither Henne or Pennington had).

I am curious to see where he goes. I'd also like to see Miami see if the can sign Pat White again. He's got to be a better option than Russell.

IIRC, Thigpen was a top WW pickup a couple seasons ago when he played for KC. Pretty good few games, too.

Maybe I'm judging too much on what I saw today. I hope you're right.

Thigpen hasn't taken first team snaps for a couple years now. He was the 3rd string QB so coming in and doing what he did with no work with the first teamers was pretty damn solid.

I think Miami stands a much better chance with Thiggy. I think Marshall has an up tick.

What does this mean for Dan Carpenter? Do the Dolphins go from "just dangerous enough to get in FG range" to plain awful? Does Thigpen keep them about the same offensively, hence more multi-FG games for Carp?

Yes, Carpenter has been a big contributor to my fantasy success this year.

Henne's been a jelly-boner out there the last few weeks. I cannot see any senerio where Thigpen can't replicate those results. Hopefully he can do better.

Thigpen had to come in at the end of last year. He lead a great drive and scored a TD. The team just changed when he was under center - like they willed themselves to be more athletic. They simply seemed like a hungrier team. Thipen threw a bad pick on his second drive - but he definately showed promise. I was surprised when KC benched him. Who was it for? Brodie Croyle? Too lazy to look it up.