[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RBs from here on out.

Seahawk

I've been thinking about down the stretch and going into the playoffs. What are the underrated pick ups that are on the RB side of things. Who will blow up and which have the best schedule to put up huge numbers. The best handcuffs, some good garbage time guys for when game gets out of hand etc.

Top 10 RB's for the rest of the year: (self explanatory)

AP

CJ

Hills

Foster

MJD

Charles

Gore

Blount

McFadden

Bradshaw

Just Outside

Turner

Steven Jackson

Top 5 RB handcuffs:

Dixon - Gore is injury prone

Snelling - Turner scary's me might be because I own him.

Ringer - CJ is tough but the possibility is there.

Karim - I think he has some good Talent and would produce if MJD got hurt.

Darby - Jackson always seems to be a game time decision.

Top 5 RB possiblilties:

Pierre Thomas - Who knows.

James - If Best and Addai don't come back and Brown hasn't looked good.

Brandon Jackson - They way Green Bay has been playing.

Addai - Once he's back Payton is going to use him a lot.

Greene - 50/50 split.

Garbage time guys:

Kuhn - I just like the way Green Bay is play.

Moore - They'll rest Mendenhall whenever they can

Top 5 Guys that might not produce as they have been: (not saying there bad)

LeSean Mccoy - Vick

LT - look at Greene

Ray Rice - This one is tough cause I think Rice is good I just wish they'd use him for the goalline.

Mandenhall - Steelers are passing it more and more now that Ben is back.

Forte - He's aradic already.

Top 5 RB's that are starting to look bad:

Best - Injuries.

Benson - everybody seems to be throwing in the towel

Torain - injury prone.

Jones - Charles will take over.

Ricky Williams - Ronnie will take over with the quaterbacking situation as it is.

Top RB's you keep on hearing about them but they haven't really done much:

Lynch - He really hasn't been good but everyweek people mention his name. It probably has more to do with Seattles matchups.

Choice - I picked him up two weeks ago and he's done nothing.

Scott - If Benson starts to become worse they could go to him but they have trust issues with Scott.

Donald Brown - He just hasn't done much and he hasn't looked good when he has.

Howling - I like him the most out of what they have in Arizona. Just doesn't seem to get the time.

Taylor - They keep saying that there going to get him more involved

James Davis - THE RAT

Top RB's You could get lucky with:

Goodson - Bad Team with injuries to all the other RB's

Keiland Williams - Torain injury prone.

Hightower - I don't like his play as of late but Beanie Wells injury seems to be worse then there letting on.

Fred Jackson - This week was a fluke but he's a solid play.

Smith - Best hasn't really made the impact that everyone thought he would.

Ronnie Brown - I think Brown value goes up with the QB issue.

Knowshon Moreno - He's going to be involved all the time.

Danny Woodhead - He seems to be getting a ton of looks and when he does he usually makes something of it.

Reggie Bush - If he comes back next week as they've been saying for the last 2 he's there only real weapon in the backfield.

What are some of your guys thoughts ?

Edited by Seahawk

I've been thinking about down the stretch and going into the playoffs. What are the underrated pick ups that are on the RB side of things. Who will blow up and which have the best schedule to put up huge numbers. The best handcuffs, some good garbage time guys for when game gets out of hand etc.

Top 10 RB's for the rest of the year: (self explanatory)

AP

CJ

Hills

Foster

MJD

Charles

Gore

Blount

McFadden

Bradshaw

Just Outside

Turner

Steven Jackson

Top 5 RB handcuffs:

Dixon - Gore is injury prone

Snelling - Turner scary's me might be because I own him.

Ringer - CJ is tough but the possibility is there.

Karim - I think he has some good Talent and would produce if MJD got hurt.

Darby - Jackson always seems to be a game time decision.

Top 5 RB possiblilties:

Pierre Thomas - Who knows.

James - If Best and Addai don't come back and Brown hasn't looked good.

Brandon Jackson - They way Green Bay has been playing.

Addai - Once he's back Payton is going to use him a lot.

Greene - 50/50 split.

Garbage time guys:

Kuhn - I just like the way Green Bay is play.

Moore - They'll rest Mendenhall whenever they can

Top 5 Guys that might not produce as they have been: (not saying there bad)

LeSean Mccoy - Vick

LT - look at Greene

Ray Rice - This one is tough cause I think Rice is good I just wish they'd use him for the goalline.

Mandenhall - Steelers are passing it more and more now that Ben is back.

Forte - He's aradic already.

Top 5 RB's that are starting to look bad:

Best - Injuries.

Benson - everybody seems to be throwing in the towel

Torain - injury prone.

Jones - Charles will take over.

Ricky Williams - Ronnie will take over with the quaterbacking situation as it is.

Top RB's you keep on hearing about them but they haven't really done much:

Lynch - He really hasn't been good but everyweek people mention his name. It probably has more to do with Seattles matchups.

Choice - I picked him up two weeks ago and he's done nothing.

Scott - If Benson starts to become worse they could go to him but they have trust issues with Scott.

Donald Brown - He just hasn't done much and he hasn't looked good when he has.

Howling - I like him the most out of what they have in Arizona. Just doesn't seem to get the time.

Taylor - They keep saying that there going to get him more involved

James Davis - THE RAT

Top RB's You could get lucky with:

Goodson - Bad Team with injuries to all the other RB's

Keiland Williams - Torain injury prone.

Hightower - I don't like his play as of late but Beanie Wells injury seems to be worse then there letting on.

Fred Jackson - This week was a fluke but he's a solid play.

Smith - Best hasn't really made the impact that everyone thought he would.

Ronnie Brown - I think Brown value goes up with the QB issue.

Knowshon Moreno - He's going to be involved all the time.

Danny Woodhead - He seems to be getting a ton of looks and when he does he usually makes something of it.

Reggie Bush - If he comes back next week as they've been saying for the last 2 he's there only real weapon in the backfield.

What are some of your guys thoughts ?

Lots of info here but surprised that Portis is not mentioned here at all? I think he could be a surprise down the stretch.

Lots of info here but surprised that Portis is not mentioned here at all? I think he could be a surprise down the stretch.

I would be surprised to see him. If he does come back I think it will be RBBC obviously and with Torian there, Williams looking good, Davis getting a lot of talk. I not sure he'll get as many touches or opportunities as he'd like.

With AP, do you see him getting less touches since the Vikes are no longer in the playoff picture? I'm thinking about seeing if I can swap him for CJ or Foster.

AP is still going to put up monster numbers. I would rather have CJ with the added fact that Moss should help there running game. Sometimes the teams that are out of it play harder down the stretch. Vikings are in all types of trouble so I see why people are questioning weather to keep him or not. Someone already put up AP for a trade last week in my league but his price was way too high. He wanted 2 start RB's such as Turner and Steven Jackson. In a 12 man league you'd be crazy to do that kind of trade. I doubt the owner of Foster would trade for AP, I wounldn't.

Edited by Seahawk

Not that I'm a fan of this guy, but when Moreno is healthy and the every-down back, he produces. McDummy was willing to risk injury to him in a 49-23 game just to get his 100 yards rushing.

His playoff schedule remains juicy: @Ari, @Oak, Hou. and I suspect he'll be heavily involved from here on out.

Not that I'm a fan of this guy, but when Moreno is healthy and the every-down back, he produces. McDummy was willing to risk injury to him in a 49-23 game just to get his 100 yards rushing.

His playoff schedule remains juicy: @Ari, @Oak, Hou. and I suspect he'll be heavily involved from here on out.

I agree. Also he's not as coveted as the big name RBs so you should realistically be able to get him, if you want him. I tired trading for him after he came back from his injury but the guy wouln't give him up.

So what's the future of Keiland Williams? Will he be the main back at WAS the rest of the year or will it be RBBC with Portis and Torain?

He's available on the WW

Williams Looked good against The Lions when he had to replace Torain and tonite obviously. Torain was a game time decision and he was still trying to workout his hamstring. I just don't trust Shanahan as a coach. If Portis comes back and that's a big if, Anything can happen. RB's are at such a premuim in 10 league teams and up. I'd grab him if I had the room. Like I said Torian is injury prone and with Portis in question. I'd role with Williams. Someone in my league played Torain but had Williams as his handcuff but he stuck with Torain and lost. Shanahan makes it a tough call everyweek you don't know what's going on there and who's going to play.