[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I started Big Ben and Mike Wallace last night

Randall

I didn't draft them both(traded for Ben Roethisberger a few weeks later)

I don't subscribe to the thinking that says don't start 2 players from the same team.

I'm more of a shameless Green Bay homer (according to MFL).

This one. 'You shall not bear false witness against your Packers.' :wacko:

Maybe this one as well... you coveted your neighbor's quarterback. :tup:

'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.'

'You shall have no other gods before Me.' I was just wondering if you've ever referred to the Fantasy Football Gods on this one. That is commandment #1. :tup:

Edited by MikesVikes

I tried it with Fitzpatrick and Stevie Johnson this week against Detroit. Didn't work out so hot, though I should still get the win barring major McCoy/Maclin ridiculousness tonight. I will try it again next week (and maybe the rest of the season) because, frankly, they are my best options regardless of the fact that I have them both. Other QBs: Favre, Stafford. Other WRs: Jennings, Ocho, Welker, Amendola, Walter. Whenever you throw the hail mary, it's either a slam dunk or a strikeout.

Aren't you supposed to start the WR's of your opponents QB :wacko:

No see, you start the QB of your opponents WR, meanwhile you play the defense againast your opponents QB and RB to quantify the triple points you get for starting the TE that plays against his defense. That way you ensure your team scores the most points.

Works every time.