[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick

Jackass

Um, is this the greatest single game performance by a quarterback in NFL history?

Well there wasn't much on the line--regular season game and a horrible Haslett pass defence. Depends on what you want to measure..

I think the greatest games need to be playoff, pressure-filled games against elite opponents. Tonight's game was more like Madden.

Well there wasn't much on the line--regular season game and a horrible Haslett pass defence. Depends on what you want to measure..

I think the greatest games need to be playoff, pressure-filled games against elite opponents. Tonight's game was more like Madden.

Yeah, I wasn't necessarily thinking Play-offs/Super Bowls/great comebacks, etc. More just raw production. 6 total TDs (of various yardage), 300+ passing yards, 400+ total yards, 70+% completion rate, no INTs

Um, is this the greatest single game performance by a quarterback in NFL history?

Greatest single FANTASY performance, I think.

60.85 in one league of mine...57.3 in the other. The closest I can remember is... Brady dropped 50 points in one game in 2007.

And add the drama of doing it on Monday night.....without a doubt, thousands of impossible fantasy comebacks happened tonight....

Yeah, I wasn't necessarily thinking Play-offs/Super Bowls/great comebacks, etc. More just raw production. 6 total TDs (of various yardage), 300+ passing yards, 400+ total yards, 70+% completion rate, no INTs

Tom Brady vs. Texans last season:

380 passing yards

6 TDs

85% completion percentage

0 INTs

In my local's scoring system, Vick's performance bested Brady's by 5 points (and set the all-time individual record).

Greatest single FANTASY performance, I think.

60.85 in one league of mine...57.3 in the other. The closest I can remember is... Brady dropped 50 points in one game in 2007.

And add the drama of doing it on Monday night.....without a doubt, thousands of impossible fantasy comebacks happened tonight....

He set our league record at 49. Previously, Brady had it at 47 (which he had done twice, once in '07 and once last season, I think)

Vick just saved my season in a BoTH league that I had just about written off. :wacko:

I don't expect him to rack up mega points each week, but I feel like I have a decent chance to make the playoffs.

I was feeling bad for having benched Ryan in favor of Vick this week. Now I'm glad I did. I'm thinking championship this year unless he gets hurt again.

Ah the ebbs and flows of a fantasy season.

Of course you start him every week. But the 200 yard 1 TD games are coming with the cold weather and wind of Philly...

Ah the ebbs and flows of a fantasy season.

Of course you start him every week. But the 200 yard 1 TD games are coming with the cold weather and wind of Philly...

200 yards rushing maybe... But then again, maybe I'm just a :wacko:

Just... wow. Started the game with only MV7 left and he had DJax. Down by 33 points. And I win by 2.

Un.

Freakin'.

Real.

Vick murdered my chances of a playoff run last night....4-5 heading into my matchup with the number one team in the league. My team finally shows up...drops 124 points. His team craps the bed...sitting at 71.8 points heading into monday night with only Vick left...then magic happened. Glad I didnt bet my house on my matchup...because I would have. Single greatest fantasy performance I have ever seen....and I got to see it live (making it worse)...Oh...and I was feeling just fine after Sunday night about benching Brady this week even though he blew up for 38 points....didnt need the extra 23 points he put up vs my pinch hit starter S.HIll - right?

My 4-6 team has a 64-46 breakdown, is the 2nd highest scoring team in the leauge, and is now two games back in the Wild Card.

FML