[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I see some very strange to say the least member names

MustOfBeenDrunk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contest.

I started off as Martyball, then Guntherball, then had a contest when Vermeil was hired. I have honored the winner in my sig line since then.

Had another contest when Herm was hired, but after the voting Chief Dick stayed.

Still pissed that "Dick Ball" didn't win.

As for me, I was named after the WIEGIE BOARD

It came about from one of my best friends and commissioner of my longest standing League. He started our league 13 years ago and decided to name it with a huge banner in his garage for draft day reading The Sunday Couch Potatoe League :tup: Well he is also a horrible speller and caught diaper dirt from the first draft and has never lived it down. You know like when it's his turn to pick there's a chant of Mr. Potatoeeeee your up every draft every pick for 13 years needless to say he hates it by now! He is also the guy who brought the huddle to my attention 4 years ago. I thought it only fitting as he reads these forums all the time to have it lived out through here as well. He doesn't have a forum handle just observes as I did the first couple years as a guest but I figured everytime he comes across one of the topics I'm involved in he'll squirm just a little about his never ending banter from his buddies for his 3rd grade spelling abilities!! :tup: Only I didn't know it would only read Sunday Couch Pot... :wacko: because it was too long. So mines just an inside joke (not landed) to a great friend who could use some spelling lessons!!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

As well as being a fan of the show, The Next Generation was just starting to be the "IT" buzz word in marketing (it's still everywhere), hence The Next Generation of Fantasy Football!

The Original Series will kick yer butt (in Fantasy Football too). :wacko:

FWmaker...

After playing FF my first year at work ('95), I started my home league. Team name was, and still is, Foul Wind.

Yes, as in passing gas, flatulence, farting, cutting the cheese, etc.

Screen name became a shortened version of Foul Wind maker.

Now, quite a few team names were born from that area of the body...

Two Flush Minimum (Outraged)

Painful Rectal Itch (PNH - changed to Dead Money)

Captain Skidmarks (BOTNH - defunct)

There may have been others.