[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss

FantasyDream

Sup huddlers,How's everyone feeling about my good friend Randy Moss 4 the rest of the Year has houston week coming up twice and plays them week 15 in the playoffs. Didn't do anything in his debut,Prob the biggest 1st round bust this year.HOw you feel bout him 4 the rest of the year???

Sup huddlers,How's everyone feeling about my good friend Randy Moss 4 the rest of the Year has houston week coming up twice and plays them week 15 in the playoffs. Didn't do anything in his debut,Prob the biggest 1st round bust this year.HOw you feel bout him 4 the rest of the year???

Is it really a big effort to spell out the word "for" rather than typing "4"?

I'm done with randy working on a trade 2 get reggie wayne

"to" vs. "2"

...additionally, your attempts at using correct punctuation falls short of the mark.

PS -- I"m a Randy Moss owner and have really no idea what to think ... so I keep starting him (we start four WRs each week) hoping for the best. :wacko:

Edited by muck

I"m a Randy Moss owner and have really no idea what to think ... so I keep starting him (we start four WRs each week) hoping for the best. :tup:

This. Had this dilemma pretty much all year. It's feast or famine but the problem is the famines between the feasts are getting much longer. I only start two WRs...........I might start James Jones over him this week. :wacko:

Is it really a big effort to spell out the word "for" rather than typing "4"?

"to" vs. "2"

...additionally, your attempts at using correct punctuation falls short of the mark.

PS -- I"m a Randy Moss owner and have really no idea what to think ... so I keep starting him (we start four WRs each week) hoping for the best. :wacko:

sarchasm?

Very well positioned for a screaming buy-low deal.

Some Moss owners are going to be willing to accept WR3s, RB3s, or QB2s for this guy, and bye week issues are past. Make offers now if you don't own him. He's a great addition - may not be a WR1 any longer but Fisher isn't stupid and needs to win - they'll find a way to put hte ball in his hands enough for him to score double digit FF points with the potential for a couple of big games.

Very well positioned for a screaming buy-low deal.

Some Moss owners are going to be willing to accept WR3s, RB3s, or QB2s for this guy, and bye week issues are past. Make offers now if you don't own him. He's a great addition - may not be a WR1 any longer but Fisher isn't stupid and needs to win - they'll find a way to put hte ball in his hands enough for him to score double digit FF points with the potential for a couple of big games.

I'm still kind of digging his chances of some late season production. I'm trying to work a trade for Blount for Moss to a team that might not make the playoffs. Probably won't go through but I think it's worth a shot. I own him in my other league and hopefully he does pay off as the schedule sets up well and it's just too hard to ignore the possibility for a hugh payoff during the playoffs.

I don't know - I think he clowned me for the last time this past Sunday. I'm going to sit him until I see that TEN is actually planning on throwing him the ball. WASH might not be a great game to start him in regardless, as TEN could conceivably shut them down and get up early. No need to pass when you can just hand the ball off the CJ with a lead.

I'm still kind of digging his chances of some late season production. I'm trying to work a trade for Blount for Moss to a team that might not make the playoffs. Probably won't go through but I think it's worth a shot. I own him in my other league and hopefully he does pay off as the schedule sets up well and it's just too hard to ignore the possibility for a hugh payoff during the playoffs.

I hear you guys except I'm the Moss owner and I can trade him away for Blount. I've got Bowe, Steve Johnson, and Ward so it's not like Moss is keeping my team afloat. With RB2 options like Lynch, McGahee, or DWill I think cutting bait with Moss is worth it. Not trying to turn this into an advice thread just wanted to give background into my thoughts on him.

I agree with the other poster that TEN may just continue to use him as a decoy and run CJ. He's definitely got juicy matchups coming up but those teams are also soft against the run.

If you aren't going to play him in those next few games, you never will...

Agreed. If there's a committment to this course of action, trade him for anything you can get right now knowing that you aren't going to get much.

Edited by Bronco Billy

he was my 2nd round pick in one league. probably about 15th overall . i've started him every week he's played and i've paid for it. now i'm 5-5 and back in the hunt . i picked up Dez Bryant a while back and i own Austin Miles , but i hate starting two players let alone WR from the same team . though i do like the Cowboys with Kitna throwing it around . who do you suggest i start this week ? right now i have Bryant and Austin in , but do i sit one of them and start Moss ? last week i sat Bryant and played Moss and Austin (like most weeks) and luckily Vick scored 84 and bailed me out . please let me know what you think

sarchasm?

Or sarcasm? :wacko:

Plays WASH this week (you saw the Mon night game, right?), then HOU, then JAC, IND, then HOU again. He'll get his in those games so yeah, I'm HIGH on him for the rest of the year.

Agreed. VY can certainly get the ball to him, what's not to love with those matchups?

I just traded for Moss in my dynasty league. Kind of in a desperate spot at running back so I dealt Miles Austin for Moss and Shaun Greene. I'm all in for a rebound from both of these guys. Both of them should be nice and fresh for the stretch run!

I just traded for Moss in my dynasty league. Kind of in a desperate spot at running back so I dealt Miles Austin for Moss and Shaun Greene. I'm all in for a rebound from both of these guys. Both of them should be nice and fresh for the stretch run!

I was considering offering newly acquired Kelland Williams & Gaffney for him and Barber. may not pan out, but the upside is much higher & I have the depth for it not to make much of a difference.

I was considering offering newly acquired Kelland Williams & Gaffney for him and Barber. may not pan out, but the upside is much higher & I have the depth for it not to make much of a difference.

I don't see how you could lose too much in that deal. Unless you start Moss and he puts up goose eggs. For me I had little to lose except long-term gains from Austin. And with Dex Bryant stealing the show, I'm feeling a little queazy about Austin's long term prospects. As for Shonn Greene, he was included in my Players To Avoid article this year, but I think right now is the time to go get him if you need help. Should be on the uptick from here on out. I hope I'm right, or I just pissed away Miles Austin for nothin.

I don't see how you could lose too much in that deal. Unless you start Moss and he puts up goose eggs. For me I had little to lose except long-term gains from Austin. And with Dex Bryant stealing the show, I'm feeling a little queazy about Austin's long term prospects. As for Shonn Greene, he was included in my Players To Avoid article this year, but I think right now is the time to go get him if you need help. Should be on the uptick from here on out. I hope I'm right, or I just pissed away Miles Austin for nothin.

I just traded Matt Forte for Shonn Greene before this past weekend's games (I really waited too long to trade Forte, but I still think I got the better upside in the deal). I also had Greene on my "do not draft" list, as he was way overvalued coming into the season. I'm not crazy about the Jets' playoff schedule at all, but Greene could help me get there at least, and it seems more and more likely that he'll get a bigger piece of the pie by season end.