[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss

FantasyDream

Yeah, I thought Greene was overdrafted, and regardless of what he does from here on out, he was. Same goes for Randy Moss. I'm just looking for Moss to hold Austin's place in the lineup for the next few weeks, then I can finally trot out Vincent Jackson. If I can just squeeze my foot in the door I might have the ponies lined up to kick it in! Love this time of the year! Place your bets gentlemen.

So if I have Bowe, Steve Johnson, and Ward or Knox as WRs with Gore and Lynch/McGahee as my RBs I can get away with trading Moss to upgrade RB2 to Blount?

I would do that in a heartbeat. Your current RB2 is atrocious and I would start all 4 of your WRs over Moss at this point.

So if I have Bowe, Steve Johnson, and Ward or Knox as WRs with Gore and Lynch/McGahee as my RBs I can get away with trading Moss to upgrade RB2 to Blount?

Yeah, I would trade Moss for Blount right now. Not saying Blount will outperform him necessarlly, but you probably don't need Moss with that group.

Yeah, I would trade Moss for Blount right now. Not saying Blount will outperform him necessarlly, but you probably don't need Moss with that group.

The guy in my league agreed to trade me Moss for Blount. He is probably not going to make the playoffs so if Blount goes off, I won't worry about it. Besides, with CJ, Foster, and Bradshaw my RBs are pretty stocked. I've got Roddy White and a mix of Maclin, Marshall, and Bess at WR so if Moss can have a few good matchups during the playoffs I'll be happy with my trade. :wacko: