[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rolling with Aaron Hernandez this week?

friedrice

No, but I (hopefully) have Zach Miller coming back this week to take his place. If I didn't, I'd probably be using him because I agree that he'll be back in the gameplan.

Yes.

It's either him or Winslow in two different leagues. I figure they changed things up some last week to show the Steelers D a different look. I would think Hernandez returns to getting more playing time this week. :wacko:

or they liked the 2-TD production they got last week ?

at the start of the season it was completely understood by everyone hernandez was a better catcher and gronkowski was a better blocker. but now crumpler is doing some blocking so dont be surprised if they go with 3 TE formations in the red zone and have the 2 rookies going out for passes

it still seems like its a risky option to roll with Hernandez this week since the Pats had good success last week witht he other TE's

I'll prob look into picking up Kevin Boss since he appears to be targeted a bit with Steve Smith out - i'll have to see how he is handling his injury