[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

M. Lynch or J. Forsett - PPR - Any Homers out There?

joeyb7

I'm looking at some waiver wire players out there and I was wondering if Lynch or Forsett will have any value in the FF playoff stretch and who might be the best bet....

It seems that M. Lynch is the man at the moment, but Forsett seems to be right up there with him or better.

Any homers have an opinions??

Thanks! :wacko:

just picked up Forsett.

I'm dealing with Torain and Addai riding the pine... There's nothing on my wire in my $$ league except for the usual suspects that might get you a few points, or ridiculous RBBC tandems which will make you play a guessing game each week.

The thing I'm wondering is, when the Saints go up 21-0 on SEA and they are forced to go into pass-mode, will Lynch still see time on the field? Hmmmm.

The possibility is there which would improve Forsett value because they use him more in the passing game.

The possibility is there which would improve Forsett value because they use him more in the passing game.

Ive been saying since they signed Lynch that Forsett is the much better rb and its just a matter of time before they realise that. They should of never wasted their time trying to make Lynch their feature back.

The thing I'm wondering is, when the Saints go up 21-0 on SEA and they are forced to go into pass-mode, will Lynch still see time on the field? Hmmmm.

very likely will happen. Unless Lynch rips out early runs and Seattle strategizes to keep Brees off the field. But I'm sceptic on that could happen.

Edited by ajfalcone

Ive been saying since they signed Lynch that Forsett is the much better rb and its just a matter of time before they realise that. They should of never wasted their time trying to make Lynch their feature back.

I'm a Seahawk fan who has watched every game and a Forsett fan. Forsett is not the much better rb.