[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick the upset

Brentastic

Cleveland, and it's not even close. They beat N.O., killed NE, lost a tough game to the Jets. This team could rip off 5 wins in a row (not looking ahead at the schedule) but they are playing that well. McCoy looks like a vet, although he hasn't been asked to carry the offense yet, I think he is ready to do that if the game situation demands it. Hillis just wars down defenses. It's a no name defense, but Mangini and Ryan have them playing VERY well right now. I am taking CLE straight up in my pik-em pool this week. Cleveland... as near a road dog lock as you might find this year.

Uh, you do realize the other team may actually show up and play?

No Cribbs, rook QB, on the road... yes they have a chance to win, but they still have to play the game. If Garrard shows up, they can beat anyone.

The Jag weakness is the secondary, but Cle can't take advantage of that.

Without Cribbs, Jax special teams is way better. MJD is a top NFL RB, Marcedes lewis is a top TE, Mike thomas is on a mission of God. This game isn't as easy as you make it out to be.

Cle will play hard, but how exactly are they going to win? Zach MIller gets a TD this week.