[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Williams (TB)

damageinc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Williams - WR - Buccaneers

Bucs WR Mike Williams has been released from a Hillsborough County (FL) Friday after his DUI arrest early this morning.

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirmed that Williams is out of custody. It remains to be seen if Williams practices Friday, or faces on-field repercussions Sunday. Schefter points out that Williams' blood-alcohol content was under the legal limit, which gives him a better chance to convince Raheem Morris that he wasn't totally in the wrong. The bigger concern might be that Williams was under the influence of a drug. He failed his field sobriety test, and testing positive for an illegal substance would likely merit a multi-game suspension.

Nov. 19 - 9:10 a.m. ET

It's crazy that his address is that easily available... Maybe they should rethink that part of the page.

I mapped it to see where it was, and thats actually right by Raymond James Stadium. They must have put his work address to protect his privacy. How come they dont do that for everyone though? Seems like it shouldnt be like that to me.

Mike Williams - WR - Buccaneers

Bucs WR Mike Williams has been released from a Hillsborough County (FL) Friday after his DUI arrest early this morning.

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirmed that Williams is out of custody. It remains to be seen if Williams practices Friday, or faces on-field repercussions Sunday. Schefter points out that Williams' blood-alcohol content was under the legal limit, which gives him a better chance to convince Raheem Morris that he wasn't totally in the wrong. The bigger concern might be that Williams was under the influence of a drug. He failed his field sobriety test, and testing positive for an illegal substance would likely merit a multi-game suspension.

Nov. 19 - 9:10 a.m. ET

Good lord enough already. He was arrested. We get it. If you don't have any news stop posting the same thing over and over.

Theres new info in there about the drug part and second dont ever think I care about your opinon. Will post whatever i like when I like, dont like it tough .See how fast I listen.

Good lord enough already. He was arrested. We get it. If you don't have any news stop posting the same thing over and over.
Edited by damageinc

Theres new info in there about the drug part and second dont ever think I care about your opinon. Will post whatever i like when I like, dont like it tough .See how fast I listen.

:wacko:

I guess this rules out eating s'mores and singing Kumbayah around the campfire later...

Edited by Bronco Billy

Snappy much?

But I do know cops have gotten more aggressive in ticketing in our neck of the woods as funding for the department has become very tight with the economy the way it is. My daughter got ticketed for driving with an unsigned registration after getting pulled over for what the cop wrote as 2 mph over the speed limit - then another cop pulled her over after we told her to drive to a friend's house and park until my wife could get there and sign it, and despite being shown the first ticket the second cop wrote her a ticket for the same infraction. And this is in a town of about 1,600 people.

Do you live in communist Russia? Good lawd that sounds :wacko:

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms that the Bucs will start rookie WR Mike Williams in Week 11 despite his Friday morning DUI arrest.

Schefter spoke to Bucs sources early Friday, and they don't sound concerned with the arrest. Williams was reportedly pulled over for going 12 MPH over the limit. He volunteered to take the field sobriety test, and was deemed to have failed by police officers. Assuming he wasn't on drugs (and it doesn't sound like he was), it's not difficult to imagine that the cops had it out for him. Williams' blood-alcohol content was significantly under the legal limit. Nov. 19 - 9:27 am et

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms that the Bucs will start rookie WR Mike Williams in Week 11 despite his Friday morning DUI arrest.

Schefter spoke to Bucs sources early Friday, and they don't sound concerned with the arrest. Williams was reportedly pulled over for going 12 MPH over the limit. He volunteered to take the field sobriety test, and was deemed to have failed by police officers. Assuming he wasn't on drugs (and it doesn't sound like he was), it's not difficult to imagine that the cops had it out for him. Williams' blood-alcohol content was significantly under the legal limit. Nov. 19 - 9:27 am et

I'm praying he plays. My other receivers are Collie, Sims-Walker and Avant. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to field a full team.

Those field sobriety tests are designed to make you fail. They are difficult to do even when sober.

He blew under the limit, so assuming his piss comes back clean, expect there to be no charges.

I support the cops in most instances, but I hate some of the DUI laws, especially random checkpoints. There should be a requirement for probable cause before a cop can make me stop my car, poke his head in, sniff for alcohol and shine his flashlight inside looking for contraband.