[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who am i starting

matt81

Ruud had a pretty good game last week when everyone was calling for him for to be bad. This week lewis has that same Carolina team. Which one should i roll with?

I am not sure what happend in the 1st quarter of the Panthers/Bucs game but Ruud went 4-1-1 in that 1st quarter and then just 3-0-0 the rest of the game...Geno Hayes ended up with just one tackle and that came with just 46 seconds left in the game so Ruud owners should count their blessings that he had such a productive 1st quarter...people were calling for a bad game because it was a poor matchup and for 75% of the game that was true...as for this week, for the same reasons that I thought Ruud was a risky play last week I think the same for Lewis this week....I like Ruud's matchup much better so I would roll with him if I were you.

Edited by keggerz