[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

collusion?

snutch

Ray Rice, Crabtree and Gresham for Frank Gore and Celek. Basically, Gore for Rice. ESPN ranks them 3 and 16. First place gets Gore trades Rice. One reason I suspect it is, is because I offered the guy Lloyd and Bradshaw for Gore just the other week. I'm stacked at WR, so no funny comments. Another, the guy is 3-7 and no shot at playoffs, especially with trading his best RB for Rice. Thoughts?

Edited by snutch

the trade i offered that he turned down is another reason. 3 for 16...come on!

but you just can't use 3 for 16 as a standard to look at

you must also look at games played

strength of schedule played

strength of schedule still too play

changes on both teams that may change production of each player

i can keep on going but i think you get what i'm saying

fair enough.

If it's re-draft with no reason for last place to make a move IF he's mathematically eliminated, then he should be locked from trading.

Disagree.

In leagues that pay for high week (all 17 weeks), an owner should be allowed to make trades that could put them in a position that way.

That said, we do lock trades at kickoff of week 14 when our playoffs start - but that's for everyone.

Sounds like someone's upset that their trade offer didn't get accepted...Trade is fair and like someone already said you can't just go by Position ranks to decide whether a trade is fair or not...

not at all. i actually pulled the trade, before he could reply, but then he sent me an email saying he wasn't trading gore for ANYONE. The guy has almost a 0% chance of making the playoffs. He needs to win out to be 6-7 and score almost 200 points a week to overtake the guy with same record.

And position ranks do play a role, first and last place couldn't trade say foster for benson.

I'm going by position rank, chance to make playoffs, record and the fact that this guy has made only one other move all season.

not at all. i actually pulled the trade, before he could reply, but then he sent me an email saying he wasn't trading gore for ANYONE. The guy has almost a 0% chance of making the playoffs. He needs to win out to be 6-7 and score almost 200 points a week to overtake the guy with same record.

And position ranks do play a role, first and last place couldn't trade say foster for benson.

I'm going by position rank, chance to make playoffs, record and the fact that this guy has made only one other move all season.

So then you too are trying to rape a team of talent for guys you don't need on your roster. Hope that email offering him half of your winnings doesn't get out! :wacko:

Collusion runs many way bud! :tup:

So then you too are trying to rape a team of talent for guys you don't need on your roster. Hope that email offering him half of your winnings doesn't get out! :wacko:

Collusion runs many way bud! :tup:

I'm not following. I wanted Gore, but then felt I was offering too much, so pulled it. I offered him Bradshaw and Lloyd, which would improve his team. He replied saying he wouldn't trade gore for anyone.

Don't call me bud, chief.

Anyway, trade is through....I think it is seriously lopsided, and shouldn't be approved...collusion was an inappropriate word. This league is full of managers who pay no attention to their team. It's a neighborhood league and we are still trying to Josh Gordon out the people who should not be in a league to begin with. This guy in last place is one of the managers who pays little to no attention to their team. He is 3-7 and has made one WW pickup all year. For those who watch The League...he was andraped.

Edited by snutch

I'm not following. I wanted Gore, but then felt I was offering too much, so pulled it. He replied saying he wouldn't trade gore for anyone.

Don't call me bud, chief.

Anyway, trade is through....I think it is seriously lopsided, and shouldn't be approved...collusion was an inappropriate word. This league is full of managers who pay no attention to their team. It's a neighborhood league and we are still trying to Josh Gordon out the people who should not be in a league to begin with. This guy in last place is one of the managers who pays little to no attention to their team. He is 3-7 and has made one WW pickup all year. For those who watch The League...he was andraped.

Sorry Bud....looks like you are whining on this one. Not even close to lopsided.

Sorry Bud....looks like you are whining on this one. Not even close to lopsided.

ok, done whining chief. my opinion is slightly skewed I guess...I'm tied for first with this guy who got gore. But maybe after reading these posts, he didn't get such a good deal.

"Sheesh. Do we really have to kill band width on this again??? " -- what are you still using dial up? welcome to the 21st century neandrathal.

my opinion is slightly skewed I guess...I'm tied for first with this guy who got gore.

Exactly.....your opinion of a trade should not warrant it being vetoed. Vetos should only happen if collusion is involved. It's really that simple. Unless of course your using a bad fantasy site like Yahoo that allows everyone to veto a trade with no explanation. Stupid.

how's this for irony...the manager who got gore, offered me a trade...lloyd and bradshaw for gore, miles austin and tony gonzalez! wonder where he got the lloyd and bradshaw idea? :wacko:

So why haven't you jumped on it? It's #3 for #9 for goodness sake.