[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yahoo FF...StatTracker

Coach Jay

I was playing someone today that started Reggie Bush (4pm = 0 pts.) and sat Mike Wallace (1pm = 20.18 pts.). Just prior to half time of the 4 pm games Bush went to his bench and Wallace was in his line-up. I talked to the commish and he said the player does not have commish privileges and shouldn't be able to make changes after games are started. I am fighting for my playoff life and should be up 22 but am now only up 2.

Anyone else have this problem with Yahoo? What do I do now?

Did you refresh stattracker because he probably made the change before 1:00 but you may not have seen it until you refreshed! Either that or you need to check your commish because there's no way a player can be changed after the fact except for by the commish!

+1

I dont know about Yahoo, but if its like CBS' live scoring, it doesnt automatically reflect lineup changes. If you launch it and your opponent makes a change after, you wont see it til you exit and/or re-launch...

If that is not what happened, then you need to do some digging. Again, I cant speak for Yahoo, but I know CBS allows you to see any lineup changes that were made using Commissioner privileges. I believe MFL is the same. I would suspect Yahoo has something like this, too, but I dont know for sure.

If the commish changed it for him after the games started, it'll be in the Moves history. Take a look there.

I myself have had to shut down and reopen the Yahoo StatTracker about 20 times today, damn thing keeps freezing. BUT AT LEAST IT'S FREE! :tup::wacko::tup:

Edited by PPIchamp

Fire the commish, should never happen unless the commish does it. We had something like that happen last year, and we immediately removed the commish and put the points back in. We have two commishes. So I don't know how your league works but 2 commishes work best.