[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the Cowboys play like this for the next 6 weeks

Cowboyz1

I know, I know, you all were waiting for this from me so here it is. However, improbable or down right impossible it may be, the Cowboys look like a completely different team. I realize this was Det week but for two weeks in a row this season the Cowboys were firing on all cylinders.Last week on the road, against the Giants that were being called the class of the NFC. Now taking a closer look at what the Cowboys would have to do in order to have any chance of making a respectful season, I see a remarkable and quite amazing possiblity.

The Cowboys would have to win every single game they play for the next 6 weeks.

The question is, can they play like they played week in and week out for the next 6 weeks? I mean they played consitantly horrible for the first half of the season, so it stands to reason they are capable of playing consistant football. Now whether it's consistantly bad or consistantly good is anyones guess.

Everyone is asking what got into them? How did they just go from playing like the worst team in football to an unstoppable juggernuat and made the Giants, the same team that beat them to death a few weeks ago, look like the Miami Dolphins on Thurs night.

So there are only two ways this can play out for the Cowboys this year.

1. They prove that one game for what ever reason is an aberation and so they beat the Lions, the shine will fade in the coming weeks and they will stumble to finish out a 4-12 disaster of a year.

or

2. They put together a miricale season of which no team in history has ever accomplished and cement a place in the record books as truly America's team, with a never say never, never give up, never surrender attitude that people all over the world will rally around.

It can't be both. Now 99.99999% of you think I am crazy for even posting such a rediculous, outrageous, pipe dream of epic proportions. I quite possibly have taken Homerism to levels unseen or heard of on this planet. In fact, I may have gone and put on a set of rose colored glasses that could only come from KPax.

If they win next week, things are going to get very very serious, and this post will either begin to grow legs and then wings or turn foul and fall away like the leaves of autumn.

Go Boys................

Home versus New Orleans - Lean New Orleans

At Indy - Lean Indy

Home versus Philly - Lean Philly

Home versus Was - Lean Dallas

At Arizona - Lean Dallas

At Philly - Lean Philly

Odds are 2-4 over the next six...I could make an argument that you beat New Orleans next week and upset Philly at home, which would put you 4-2....I see zero, and I mean absolute zero, of Dallas going 6-0...but a man has to dream I suppose!

Dillusional, I think not.....the NFL is about entertainment also....

Remember, if three years ago, I told you Michael Vick would come back, start, not have 1 int in the 7 games he played, been looked at as possibly the MVP, you all would have thought otherwise....

Its a great story.....Favre's was last year....This year Vick.....as an individual....

Truth be told, we all, o.k. most all of us, root for the underdogs.....or want to see some underachiever(s) do well, or make it close.....

It is not dillusional to think that this team would go from bottom to the top.....?

And I'm not even a Cowboy fan....