[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Detroit Lions Rbs

countryroads

So with Smith out and Best's toe not getting any better should Morris be picked up? Detroit has a pretty decent offense and tends to put up some points. I think Morris had in the neighborhood of 30 yds rushing and 40 yds recieving. Not great but if Best gets sat down for a while this could mean more production. Could this be a Jerome Harrison type guy for this year? Any opinions on this I would be interested to hear.

Per Rotoworld: Coach Jim Schwartz conceded that Jahvid Best's turf toe injuries have gotten progressively worse recently.

Best was extremely limited on Sunday, playing a bit role behind Maurice Morris. "It's my cutting. Sometimes, I can. But sometimes, I can't. It's just a tough thing to deal with," Best said. Since Best originally injured his toe in Week 3, he has no touchdowns or games with 100 total yards from scrimmage. The Lions may be forced to give Best some extended rest. Nov. 21 - 8:44 pm et

Looks like Best will be OUT this week

Jahvid Best - RB - Lions

The Detroit News calls Jahvid Best (turf toes) a "long shot" to play Thursday.

Best hurt his team on Sunday as he was active yet hobbled. Now that it's been revealed his toes are getting progressively worse instead of better, it's clear the rookie needs to sit. We haven't seen his trademark explosiveness since he first injured a toe in Week 3.

Nov. 22 - 9:14 a.m. ET

Agreed that MoMo has some flex value this week, especially in PPR leagues, and he is intriguing if Best and Smith continue to be slow to heal. I suspect that Schwartz would rather these two get healthy than to try to rush their rehab (especially Best) since the season is mostly for pride now.

Also, as someone whose team has endured much pain at the RB position this year (Grant, DWill, PT, Mathews, to name a few of the members of Team Hospice) having a guy like MoMo appear even for one week can be a blessing. If he buys me another week to get a player like Mathews back, he is well worth the pickup.

Smith is out for the year. He went on IR.

I have to decide for this week and maybe the next morris-Kieland Williams ,goodsen or ivory . Sure alot of us are deciding between these guys.

All four of these guys are on my WW this week and I gota pick one of them up, yeah it's come to this!

Agreed that MoMo has some flex value this week, especially in PPR leagues, and he is intriguing if Best and Smith continue to be slow to heal. I suspect that Schwartz would rather these two get healthy than to try to rush their rehab (especially Best) since the season is mostly for pride now.

Smith got put on IR....

I picked Morris up in two leagues, didn't play him in either because the EXPERTS said it was still a very risky play, forum'ers say only a desparate owner would resort to playing him this week, even in a PPR. My gut was telling me differently, but I decided to agree with them when Best was listed as probable. Plugged in Meachem in those leagues instead. :wacko:

The guy I'm playing battling for a playoff spot with picked him up about 30 minutes before kickoff. Sometimes, fantasy football just plain sucks. :tup:

I have mentioned this on a few other threads.

But those of you have been playing long enough have to remember how Fred Lane ended up dragging more than a few GMs to a championship late in the season.

:lol::wacko::tup:

At this point, if you have to resort to starting Morris in your flex spot, you're probably long out of the playoff hunt, so whatever.

Lions are going to get smoked by the Pats coming off a short week; I wouldn't start any Lions not named Calvin.

Definitely desperate but nowhere near out of the playoffs in spite of the fact that I have been essentially starting a RB and a half all season. Thanks in large part to P Thomas, Spiller and deep rosters my RB2 has been no better than a flex all season. Thank the fantasy gods for Bowe and Lloyd!

And now thanks to a gut pick-up and play against a good match-up I have the best production out my RB2 that I've had all season. Gotta hope now that Detroit realizes that rushing Best back when they are wallowing in the mire just doesn't make sense.

I picked Morris up in two leagues, didn't play him in either because the EXPERTS said it was still a very risky play, forum'ers say only a desparate owner would resort to playing him this week, even in a PPR. My gut was telling me differently, but I decided to agree with them when Best was listed as probable. Plugged in Meachem in those leagues instead. :wacko:

I didin't see any endorsements at any site for Morris. But those 2 tds felt good anyway. :tup: