[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best #2 WR in the NFL

Texan Hooters

Still think so :wacko: Just saying a goose egg is no good for any wr 1,2,3,or4

ummmmmmmm

yes. 1 game? yer foukin kiddin me with thinking he slips. we are talkin WR2 here. and the case could be made for him being the WR1 the last 6 weeks (or so). Rolling coverage his way has to come sometime, no?

ummmmmmmm

yes. 1 game? yer foukin kiddin me with thinking he slips. we are talkin WR2 here. and the case could be made for him being the WR1 the last 6 weeks (or so). Rolling coverage his way has to come sometime, no?

Yes very true and coverage will continue rolling his way so we'll see how it affects him. I think he's a beast but time will tell with doubles for him but ya I think he'll be fine just saying there are others that could be coined best wr2 IMO....

At the start of the season, H. Nicks was the NYG "#2 WR", so depending on the definition in this context of "#2 WR", an argument could be made for Nicks as the best I think.

I look at Nicks as the clear #1 now, but I still cannot get over how many teams leave this guy in single coverage in the red zone. Anyways, his buddy Steve Smith is a fantastic #2. Maybe not the best season statistically, but look at the G-men the past 2 games without him, the passing game has been a mess and noone can make a play on 3rd down.

holmes/edwards is a nice 1-2 punch.

wayne/garcon/collie is very solid.

austin/bryant is a good combo.

jennings/driver

rice/harvin.

djax/maclin.

to/ocho.

I don't know if Driver is still the 2nd best in GB. If he is the #2 than he no longer deserves to be on the list as one of the best. He's probably available in the majority of ff leagues and rightfully so.

Define a # WR. Is Holmes #2 to Edwards on the Jets? If so he may be your #2 of the year. Or in the case of the Jets, does #2 become #1 as the year goes on. If so, then Edwards is the #2 of the year.

Exactly how i feel. Nobody has a better WR core, I'd take the combo of them any day of the week

Depends on how strict the "#2 WR" category is. I'd say the clear favorite is Maclin, not sure who would be considered #1 for the Jets between Holmes and Edwards. They seem more like 1 and 1a.

I think the picture would be more clear had Holmes played from the start of the season but, its starting to show.